Home / Body Care

Body Care

Share your favorite tips and tricks with the community and let's celebrate our beautiful bodies!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Ruth
Master
02/02/24-10:53
Roll on summer, might start using this now to give me a bit of colour back to my skin
Roll on summer, might start using this now to give me a bit
Lola parrado sanchez
Enthusiast
01/31/24-21:41
Mi crema favorita es la del rostro sin duda
Aleyah
Skilled
01/31/24-21:41
What’s your favourite Garnier body product?
Julzzz
Master
01/31/24-07:12 (edited on 01/31/24-10:38)
For anyone who hasn't tried this perfecting toner ..I would if I were you 😃 It smells like heaven & primes my skin beautifully, so it's all ready for makeup!...I bought this a couple of months back, & all that is different is the labeling on the front ☺️✨💚A really nice toner - Recommended.
For anyone who hasn't tried this perfecting toner ..I would
CarolannB
Master
01/29/24-12:26
I really love this mango body lotion, its so lush, I just love to smother myself in it x
I really love this mango body lotion, its so lush, I just
Li008
Skilled
01/29/24-06:41
This are on my wish list. Next time I am going shopping I have to try one. Which is your favorite?
Vicky 💚
Skilled
01/28/24-20:11
Mango body food is something awesome! Finally i got my hands on it and i cant stop using it. My body never felt so pampred. Its so lovely thick texture, smells gorgeous, sinks into the skin quickly and continuosly hydrates, smooths and softens my body. My new favourite.
Mango body food is something awesome! Finally i got my hands
Mahh Cris
Master
01/28/24-14:33
Yesterday was just my day to give my hair and skin a treat. I debuted one of the gifts I received here in the Garnier community: Body 48H Nourishing Cream Superfood Avocado + Omega 6 for dry skin. My skin is naturally dry and with the lack of time it was extremely dry and cracked. Sensational Body Superfood as it absorbs quickly without leaving the skin oily or sticky, the skin immediately feels hydrated, soft and the smell is simply wonderful. Body Superfood hydrate skin up to 10 layers deep and is true because today after long hours of use, my skin remains hydrated and soft. Body Superfood, must have product. 🌿 💚
Yesterday was just my day to give my hair and skin a treat.