Home / Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Tallulah06
Skilled
04/08/24-11:43
Loving the glow
Loving the glow
MałgorzataWojas
Skilled
04/08/24-11:23
Garnier never disappoints! Hair Honey- new addition to my
Garnier never disappoints! Hair Honey- new addition to my haircare routine and I absolutely love this serum 🐝 *No more dry hair *No more split ends *Non-sticky *Non-greasy Perfect 👌
Zizinia
Skilled
04/08/24-11:23
I love this shampoo
I love this shampoo
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Yury
Master
04/08/24-10:45
Wich of this products are good for oily scalp and hair ?
Wich of this products are good for oily scalp and hair ? Wich one is better please! X
big.fajterki
Skilled
04/08/24-10:44
Hi everyone! Yesterday I used the sheet mask from @141977360
Hi everyone! Yesterday I used the sheet mask from @Garnier Official and all I want to say is just AMAZING! My skin after is so bright and hydrated! Definitely it’s my best face mask I ever had! Special after night shift my skin needs more care when I feel tired and sleepy. Love this mask, absolutely! Highly recommended! ❤️
🌸 Marti 🌸
Skilled
04/08/24-10:40
My latest Garnier haul 😍😍😍 can’t wait to try the vitamin
My latest Garnier haul 😍😍😍 can’t wait to try the vitamin c range! I always have to stock up on micellar water, I also bought the BB cream in the ‘light’ shade which is the perfect colour match for my skin at this time of year, I already own the ‘medium’ shade but only use this one in the summer months when I start to get a tan ☀️ I also treated myself to some sheet masks, I’ve not tried these ones before so looking forward to giving them a try 😍
Tara_Y
Master
04/08/24-09:47
Love this serum! It's really helping me with my hormonal
Love this serum! It's really helping me with my hormonal break outs 🖤 it's soaks in quickly and leaves my skin feeling fresh 🖤
Coca
Master
04/08/24-09:41
Yes, I was influenced to buy this face drops. However, so
Yes, I was influenced to buy this face drops. However, so glad I was. I’ve tried other fake tan drops before, tried them once and not used them again, because I didn’t like the consistency or smell or result.This product has zero smell. I was totally expecting the usual biscuit scent, but no.I was also expecting a sticky texture, but no.The result, I’m really pleased with.The packaging gives a guide on how much to use depending on what depth of colour you’re aiming for.Personally I’ve been using 2 drops mixed with my usual moisturiser, sometimes daily, sometimes every other day. This has given me a subtle colour. I didn’t want to wake up in the morning, looking like I’ve fake tanned. I wanted a subtle result which I can build on if I wanted to.I would definitely recommend this product and I’ll be purchasing this again when I run out, which won’t be for a while as you don’t need to use much at all. Love this face taning drops❤️