Home / Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Steph59
Master
03/04/24-18:42
A new skincare product to add to my favourites for my
A new skincare product to add to my favourites for my skincare routine. Garnier SkinActive Brightening Vitamin C Cream Cleanser x
Scarlet
Master
03/04/24-18:37
Yay I got it 🤩, I started using it immediately and I love
Yay I got it 🤩, I started using it immediately and I love it, stay tuned for my detailed review
Silvija
Master
03/04/24-17:50 (edited on 03/04/24-20:19)
It's never enough of hair masks especially Garnier ones.
It's never enough of hair masks especially Garnier ones. They are the best for my hair because gives some smoothness and neat, helps to fight against hair dryness and frizzines. I just can't not to love them and my bathroom shelf has to be always topped up ❣️💯
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Naffy
Skilled
03/04/24-17:23
Great for everyone even me with sensitive skin.
Great for everyone even me with sensitive skin.
Petra
Master
03/04/24-15:27 (edited on 03/05/24-12:20)
I love to recieve such as great gifts 🥰 All of my
I love to recieve such as great gifts 🥰 All of my favourites 💛
Peachy👸🏻
Master
03/04/24-15:13
Beautiful colours 😍
Beautiful colours 😍
validated
Omolara
Enthusiast
03/04/24-15:05
#Vitamin C brightening day cream
#Vitamin C brightening day cream
Katiek
Master
03/04/24-14:53
🍋Received product from Garnier community as a member. 🍋
🍋Received product from Garnier community as a member. 🍋 🍋The cream cleanser the face superbly and is suitable for daily care. I have dry, oily skin it’s great for my type of skin , no redness, no irritation skin.  🍋Cleanser contain vitC, which evens out the skin tone.  🍋Convenient packaging with a pump, thanks to which you can control the extrusion of the product.  🍋The cream has creamy consistency. One pump is enough to wash your face thoroughly, it foams very nicely while washing, and it has a nice scent. 🍋 It perfect to removes makeup, but not waterproof mascara :( , leaving your face clean and smooth to the touch.  🍋I feel like my skin has become more radiant and brighter. Recommended ❤️❤️❤️