Home / Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Habiba
Master
02/28/24-13:45
Garnier Competition Entry # 2: My another favourite hairstyle is a natural look after drying them out naturally and just applied Garnier honey hair serum to keep them look healthy and frizz free. My superpower is I can speak 5 languages and eager to learn more
Garnier Competition Entry # 2: My another favourite
Habiba
Master
02/28/24-13:41
Garnier Competition Entry # 1: This is my favourite hair style, I like to apply Garnier honey hair mask before washing my hair and then wash them off with Garnier ultimate blends shampoo and dry them and straighten them. My superpower is I can multitask without any mistakes, I can cook, making videos, call my mum and so many other things at the same time 🕰️ perfectly
Garnier Competition Entry # 1: This is my favourite hair
Fionar1x
Skilled
02/28/24-13:29
What product is best for oily roots and dry ends
Smiles31
Skilled
02/28/24-12:34
My superpower is I can effortlessly find and pair up any socks, making laundry day easier and saving myself from the eternal mystery of the missing sock 😂 xx
My superpower is I can effortlessly find and pair up any
Scarlet
Master
02/28/24-03:15
My favorite hair style 💇🏻‍♀️ My superpower is motivating myself to rise from bed despite the challenges posed by fatigue and my ongoing battle with Hashimoto's disease.
My favorite hair style 💇🏻‍♀️ My superpower is
Spiceworld
Master
02/27/24-23:20
On offer at boots get stocked up ladies half price 💋😜💋😜
On offer at boots get stocked up ladies half price 💋😜💋😜
Monica
Skilled
02/27/24-22:13
I love it when my hair smells nice, is obedient and doesn't tangle.💃😍
I love it when my hair smells nice, is obedient and doesn't
Blue
Enthusiast
02/27/24-21:09
My superpower is my MUM ! As long as she is still here , I feel alive , strong and invincible ! Look at us , both dyed hair with Garnier 😀 she is my butterfly and my hero!
My superpower is my MUM ! As long as she is still here , I