Home / Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
🌹Meme🌹
Master
22/02/24-14:41
Second entry - my superpower is how i can morph from falling out of bed from an 80’s zombie film into something more presentable from the 2000’s in around 30mins 🧟🧟‍♀️💁‍♀️🙆‍♀️
Second entry - my superpower is how i can morph from falling
HonestReviews
Master
22/02/24-13:23
Love hair oils and anything containing them! They make the hair soo shiny.
keithykin
Skilled
22/02/24-13:01
Sometimes I miss my short hair but most of the time I keep my hair long 🤗 my super power is to keep calm and carry on 🙏🏻
Sometimes I miss my short hair but most of the time I keep
Khushi
Skilled
22/02/24-12:35
Best hair serum. My hairs feels soo soft and shiny 😍
Best hair serum. My hairs feels soo soft and shiny 😍
validated
Mamasita77
Skilled
22/02/24-12:26
3 in 1 hair mask. The best mask ever. 97% natural ingredients. No silicone. Vegan. Smells unreal. Strong pineapple scent. Smooth consistency. So easy to apply. Leaves the hair looking healthy and shiny. They dont look dull anymore. 3 ways to use the mask As a conditioner, after shampoo As a mask, leave on for a few minutes then rinse As a leave in, apply a little amount on wet or dry hair
3 in 1 hair mask. The best mask ever. 97% natural
Mandie
Skilled
22/02/24-11:10
A half pony is another fave hairstyle of mine. One of my many superpowers is being able to keep a calm head and excel under stressful situations #bipolarlife 💚
A half pony is another fave hairstyle of mine.  One of my
Autumn
Master
22/02/24-10:11
The perfect hair care has left my hair so soft and clean.My ends look and feel so much better
The perfect hair care has left my hair so soft and clean.My
Maria26
Skilled
21/02/24-23:12 (edited on 21/02/24-23:13)
In love with Dreadlocks🥰🥰 my superpower is patience 🤣🤣🤣
In love with Dreadlocks🥰🥰 my superpower is patience 🤣🤣🤣