Home / Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Lynniemess
Enthusiast
20/02/24-17:37
The first picture is what want but... sadly the 2nd picture is what I've got so I keep using all the Fabulous hair products by Garnier and live in hope !
The first picture is what want but... sadly the 2nd picture
mrsmac2564
Enthusiast
20/02/24-17:28
My favourite hair was this pink/purple look from a few years back, I was always into trying new things and this colour happened by pure accident... I miss this colour it gave me confidence and lots of compliments I may have to make another attempt to recreate .... My super power my body interferes with electronic devices I have the ability to walk into a room and the Internet stops working, the radio fades and signals drop... don't know why but it just does 🤣
My favourite hair was this pink/purple look from a few years
Beauty Lover
Skilled
20/02/24-16:55
I can rap every lyric to most of Eminems songs!! Yep…. I've totally overlistened over the years! 🤣
I can rap every lyric to most of Eminems songs!! Yep…. I've
Viola992
Master
20/02/24-16:48
Definitely long straight healthy hair ! Absolutely love this look . All achieved with use of garnier products. My super power is that I can do my hair routine for 6 hours just to get desired look 😂🤩
Definitely long straight healthy hair ! Absolutely love this
Scarlet
Master
20/02/24-16:44
These came just in time 🥰, thank you so much Grrier team & @Ravi @Garnier I will use them in the next couple of days
These came just in time 🥰, thank you so much Grrier team
Scarlet
Master
20/02/24-16:21
Competition entry This my favorite hair style for my long hair 💇🏻‍♀️ My superpower? I have the uncanny ability to find the perfect snack in any situation! It's like a sixth sense, but for delicious treats 😋
Competition entry  This my favorite hair style for my long
vickiealfa
Master
20/02/24-16:21
My favorite hairstyle is a slick back ponytail and my favorite thing to do is listening to music because it helps me sleep
My favorite hairstyle is a slick back ponytail and my
Miaweb
Skilled
20/02/24-16:17
What a great opportunity!!! Good luck everyone!!!🩷 Got to be in it to win it!!