/ Good evening Garnier Experts, nice to have this "Ask an
MaryPP
Master
26/03/24-19:52
Good evening Garnier Experts, nice to have this "Ask an Expert" section. I'd have a question please. Let me give you some background, I'll try to keep it short. One of my favourite Garnier products ever is Garnier Pure Active Micellar Water, which was perfect to remove my stubborn waterproof makeup and for blemish-prone skins. I must be very careful when I change products in my skincare, and I have to now, as Amazon no longer stocks the Pure Active MW and as far as I know it was the last place where I could find it. My question is: what's the best Micellar Water to replace the Pure Active one? It needs to be for stubborn waterproof makeup, skins prone to imperfections, ideally with salicylic acid (which I absolutely love in my skincare), and that's not jelly, please? According to what I found, "Micellar Rose Glow Cleansing Water" seems the best option. I know that all Garnier MWs are good and I really don't doubt, but I'd love a specific one that doesn't differ much from the Pure Active one, we used for years, as my skin is very demanding and sensitive to product changes and it will seek brutal revenge if I pick the wrong one. Thank you. Sorry, I ended up writing a novel.
Good evening Garnier Experts, nice to have this "Ask an