Home / Body Care

Body Care

Share your favorite tips and tricks with the community and let's celebrate our beautiful bodies!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Migle
Master
05/13/24-19:44
The Garnier Hand repair intensive restoring hand cream has a lovely fragrance and is easily absorbed by the hands.๐Ÿ‘โ™ฅ๏ธ It is great for hydrating the skin and hands and one can feel the benefits immediately.๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ It is made from maple sap extract and glycerin.๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ Recommend this for dry hands.โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒฟ
Lolyvp30
Enthusiast
05/09/24-13:36
Ud.o body milk
Hazeld
Master
05/09/24-13:07
I love this. It's the first one I use after winter when the weather starts to get warmer and my legs get to see some fresh air and sun. Stops the skin flaking through being very dry, and leaves them beautifuly smooth.
I love this. It's the first one I use after winter when the
Petya
Master
05/08/24-16:21
When you canโ€™t decide which one smells and hydrates better and thatโ€™s why get both.Absolutely superb hand creams that restore skin and intensively and deeply nourished it.Perfect for rough,dry and chapped hands like mine.
When you canโ€™t decide which one smells and hydrates better
validated
Jeasays
Master
05/08/24-10:40
lt's all about self-care and skincare @garnieruk always gives good products to treat ourselves so beautifully. Thanks for introducing me with this amazing body super food which I had badly needed as my skin becomes so dry in cold weather. Body Super Food COCOA +CERAMIDE Love it's key ingredients as Cocoa is known for its extra nourishing properties & Ceramide is a powerful skin supplement known for its repairing properties. This powerful body butter leaves the skin feeling instantly hydrated, up to 10 layers deep. It helps to provides good hydration up to 48 hour. lIt has good formula without sticky or greasy residues, vegan body cream with 97% ingredients of natural origin. Love the thick consistency but it absorbed quickly into my skin which I really liked that. Have you tried this body butter before? Let me know in comments below. Its my all time favorite body butter right now.
validated
Carlton
Master
05/07/24-06:47
My skin is very dry after my holiday to I have treated myself to a new body repair lotion
My skin is very dry after my holiday to I have treated
validated
Fiona
Master
05/06/24-18:42
Been using my honey treasures body lotion, and its been leaving my skin lovely and hydrated! Not sticky like many other body lotions, but a lovely shiny hydrated look. This lotion also smells INCREDIBLE! Paired with the honey treasures hair set, you can smell sweet all day :) definitely recommend.
Been using my honey treasures body lotion, and its been
Hmmheather
Skilled
05/06/24-11:52
Applying moisturiser like this one that I use after a shower prevents your skin from drying out!