/ Body Care

Body Care

Share your favorite tips and tricks with the community and let's celebrate our beautiful bodies!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Sienna Cerise
Master
07/26/24-11:10
I recently tried Garnierโ€™s gradual self-tanner, and wow, what an experience! ๐ŸŒŸ From the first application, I was impressed! The texture is so smooth, like silk on my skin. ๐Ÿงด๐Ÿ’• I loved how easy it was to apply. Just a few pumps, and I was golden! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธ No streaks, no orange tonesโ€”just a lovely natural glow. ๐ŸŒ…โœจ I applied it before bed, and by morning, I was ready to shine! ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒผ The scent is amazing tooโ€”not that typical self-tanner smell. ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ‘ƒ It actually feels refreshing! After just a few days, my skin looked so radiant and healthy. ๐Ÿ’–โœจ I appreciate that itโ€™s a gradual tan, so I could control the depth. I felt so confident rocking my summer outfits! ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ‘— i REALLY LOVE THIS#MYgarniercommunity
I recently tried Garnierโ€™s gradual self-tanner, and wow,
validated
Petya
Master
07/25/24-12:29
Hand creams can never be enough ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’š So far my favourite one is definitely Shea butter one as it absorbs really quickly into skin yet hydrates extremely well dry and chapped skin.Smells gorgeous too! Hand repair and Hand superfood are excellent products as well but I find them slightly too heavy and thick for warmer months.I have dry and rough skin but still for me personally these two hand creams will suit better for winter.All have extremely pleasant scent thatโ€™s really long lasting as well.I will definitely add some more varieties to my collection soon!๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
Hand creams can never be enough ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’š So far my favourite one
Rachael
Skilled
07/20/24-18:02
Great After Shaving Care Roll on ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘€
Carlton
Master
07/20/24-13:59
The best tan for my body is my Garnier Summer body lotion Gradual tan
The best tan for my body is my Garnier Summer body lotion
validated
Petya
Master
07/19/24-11:53
My ever growing collection of Body superfood creams and butters.I wonder which is going to be the next addition โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’š
My ever growing collection of Body superfood creams and
Rachael
Skilled
07/16/24-20:33
Great Gel Cream! ๐Ÿ’›โœ…
Great Gel Cream! ๐Ÿ’›โœ…
Mw3006
Skilled
07/16/24-17:17
Garnier summer essentials: garnier aloe vera body lotion.
validated
Brenbanana
Master
07/16/24-11:40
Very nourishing body cream! I've been needing something to use after showering as it has been really drying out my skin, and this cream is just lovely. It feels thick, but it smears really well and easily rubs on your skin, it doesn't leave an oily layer and it absorbs into my skin fast. It's been making my skin feel really soft and smooth and I'm definitely keeping it a part of my morning routine! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Very nourishing body cream! I've been needing something to