Home / Body Care

Body Care

Share your favorite tips and tricks with the community and let's celebrate our beautiful bodies!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Ammie
Master
05/26/24-18:30
This has to be my favourite ๐Ÿคฉ I love looking after my skin and keeping it in top notch condition. And in my opinion this is a magic in a tub. Exactly as the title suggests- it is a SUPERFOOD for your skin.Super quenching and super plumping, my skin stayed noticeably hydrated all day. Smells gorgeous and not overpowering and has a consistency of body yogurt, creamy and smooth but not sticky. Easy to to evenly distribute on your skin without overloading. ๐Ÿ’“
This has to be my favourite ๐Ÿคฉ I love looking after my skin
Migle
Master
05/23/24-23:50
This smells so lovely.๐Ÿ˜It's a light mango smell, not overpoweringly strong at all.๐Ÿฅญ The cream itself is light too, not thick and gloopy. It spreads well, absorbs quickly and easily, and leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed. I used after having a shower every morning, and it made a huge difference to the feel of my arms and legs. Throughout the day I reapplied it to my arms too, as I loved the feel of it and the smell.๐Ÿงก
Sheldon86xx
Skilled
05/23/24-20:41
Please can everyone follow me and i will follow back. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿฅฐ
validated
Migle
Master
05/23/24-19:47
Wow!๐Ÿ˜ณNot only does it make my hair feel amazing, but it also gives me clarity of mind, knowing that I'm contributing to a healthier planet, and promoting the economic rise of green/plant based beauty products.๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒ
Patrycja
Skilled
05/22/24-16:43
Perfect for the dry skin on my legs, now I don't remember what dry skin is.
Josie
Skilled
05/22/24-14:42
The best SPF I have used, especially for your body!! Itโ€™s isnโ€™t sticky or tacky and doesnโ€™t leave behind any white residue. Itโ€™s dried super quickly and a little goes a long way too. I work outside and this is super handy to have when I need to reapply my SPF throughout the day!!
The best SPF I have used, especially for your body!! Itโ€™s
Zorro
Enthusiast
05/22/24-14:06
Tried this sun spray recently with the hot weather.Love the smell and protected me brilliant in the sun as I'm fair skinned blue eyes and red hair with freckles
Dessie
Master
05/21/24-20:16
Garnier Body Superfood Aloe Vera and Magnesium are formulated for normal to dry skin and enriched with two powerful key ingredients.
Garnier Body Superfood Aloe Vera and Magnesium are