Home / Short Video Creators

Short Video Creators

Welcome to Short Video Creators, a dedicated channel for talented members of My Garnier Community who are obsessed with TikTok videos and are looking for inspiration from Garnier and fellow creators.
Write something
Most recent
Rachael
Skilled
05/14/24-15:19
My hack that probably isn't a hack and you're all doing it anyway ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฉท
Lorraine
Master
05/14/24-14:48
Lorraine
Master
05/14/24-14:47
Face drops to add a natural glow.
Autumn
Master
05/14/24-14:30
Soft hydrating nourishing skin ! This mask is amazing Sorry about the annoying text message at the end!!!
Tib29
Skilled
05/14/24-12:17
If you have dry skin, Cocoa butter is your best friend. This moisturiser is rich, luxurious and smells amazing ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ
Pops
Master
05/14/24-10:54
4 steps to brighter, clearer, and smoother skin featuring the Garnier Vitamin C dream team! #mygarniercommunity Step 1: Vitamin C Micellar Water  Step 2: Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream Step 3: Vitamin C Brightening Serum Step 4: Vitamin C Daily UV Brightening Fluid These products are the perfect Vitamin C bundle for a refreshing morning skin care routine. I've been using the first 3 steps for about a year, and have just added the UV fluid to replace my other daily spf. I have noticed a difference in how bright and even my skin tone appears, plus my skin feels soft and hydrated.  โญ๏ธ The micellar water I use to cleanse twice a day alongside the eco pads, it doesn't dry out my skin and leaves my face feeling refreshed. โญ๏ธ The eye cream revives my eyes and combats dark under eye circles, plus reduces puffiness and softens fine lines.  โญ๏ธ The serum brightens my whole face and improves my complexion, it helps to even out my skin tone and feels lovely and hydrating. โญ๏ธ The UV fluid adds a lovely glow and protects my face from sun damage (the number one cause of premature skin ageing!). #mygarniercommunity 
Carlton
Master
05/14/24-05:40
#mygarniercommunity my favourite Garnier skincare product is my Garnier Vitamin C Brightening Day Cream
validated
Carlton
Master
05/14/24-05:25 (edited on 05/14/24-05:53)
#mygarniercommunity my favourite Garnier product I can not choose I love them all but I will choose my Garnier Vitamin C Brightening Night Serum because I just canโ€™t get enough of this product