/ Short Video Creators

Short Video Creators

Welcome to Short Video Creators, a dedicated channel for talented members of My Garnier Community who are obsessed with TikTok videos and are looking for inspiration from Garnier and fellow creators.
Write something
Most recent
Demiileigh33
Skilled
26/07/24-20:16
Loving this hydrating deep cleanser! My skin feels incredibly smooth & fresh ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
Nicole
Master
26/07/24-09:30 (edited on 26/07/24-09:31)
Evening rutine, yesterday it was a long day for me and I was very tired after using this magic product my face looks refreshing and miles better. Thank you for the magic in my life Garnier&Ravi ๐Ÿ™โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ
Yury
Master
26/07/24-08:37
one more video with my favourites ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ
Annybel
Master
26/07/24-08:21
Morning everyone. Love this Intensive 7 day body lotion. Perfect for my dry skin. So hydrating ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
Cheznpoppy
Skilled
26/07/24-07:05
Review on some great new items I have for helping with blackheads! Take a look at the video and sorry for the yucky strip at the end! Definitely does it job and Iโ€™m super impressed. Thanks
Athias
Enthusiast
26/07/24-05:15
Ma Routine cheveux
Nisha
Master
25/07/24-16:11
Birthday ready#hair colour done# Loved how the colour turned out๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜love@garnier good hair dye. Hair is so shiny silky and glossy was very easy to apply it.. i applied 2 different colours for this beautiful colour..i always loved garnier hair dyes love  #mygarniercommunity
CANA
Master
25/07/24-14:53
๐Ÿ’‹โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹โค๏ธMy days with garnier ๐Ÿ’‹โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹ TBT ๐Ÿ’‹โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹โค๏ธ