Home / Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
SuzeySuze
Master
14/05/24-12:03
What shampoo and hair treatments does everyone use whilst on holiday. My hair normally ends up looking and feeling like straw while I'm away
What shampoo and hair treatments does everyone use whilst on
Hazeld
Master
14/05/24-10:32
I love this after shampoo and conditioner has been rinsed off. Leaves my hair so smooth and soft, and the smell is amazing.
I love this after shampoo and conditioner has been rinsed
validated
Autumn
Master
14/05/24-05:11
This Trio of hair products work brilliantly at smoothing my hair and leaving it soft and shiny.Silicon free for a natural feel and look This rice water infusion & starch Ultimate blend trio is perfect for my long locks.Using all 3 products nourishes my hair and can leave it feeling fully hydrated and smooth for up to 72 hrs.My hair definitely looks and feels softer for longer then any other range I have tried. It glistens and shines for days after looking and smelling fragrant and fresher for longer too
This Trio of hair products work brilliantly at smoothing my
Petya
Master
11/05/24-08:05
Thank you Garnier for sending me this Banana&Shea hair mask.It is amazing product that leaves hair extremely soft,manageable and nourished.It adds lovely shine to hair and restores it immediately.And not to forget the gorgeous exotic addictive scent ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’š
Thank you Garnier for sending me this Banana&Shea hair
Carlton
Master
10/05/24-06:19
These Garnier haircare products last ages a little goes a long way
These Garnier haircare products last ages a little goes a
Autumn
Master
09/05/24-20:34
Honey hair.. hair honey I call it both ..Itโ€™s perfect at straightening my hair and protecting my ends from split ends.It also has a smell that is so amazing leaving my hair beautiful soft and fragrant
Honey hair.. hair honey I call it both ..Itโ€™s perfect at
suzanne
Skilled
09/05/24-19:00
Trying the garnier color home try on. Thinking this colour might be the one ๐Ÿค”
Trying the garnier color home try on. Thinking this colour
Shellprocter
Skilled
09/05/24-14:58
My favourite hair serum right now. So good for my dry, frizzy hair ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฏ
My favourite hair serum right now.  So good for my dry,