/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Celestesky1
Skilled
26/07/24-22:00
Loved this so much ,thanks,it smelt of pure gorgeousness ,this is brilliant for us coily curls and dry and frizzy untanamble hair i used this to help me detangle my hair was amazing was soft and easily more manageable hair . Winner.
Loved this so much ,thanks,it smelt of pure gorgeousness
Carlton
Master
26/07/24-06:07
I just love washing my hair with Garnier
I just love washing my hair with Garnier
Nisha
Master
25/07/24-21:55
Hair care Absolutely love this hair care routine..magic in a pot.i love rice products especially in skincare and hair care..its such a great hair care addition for me..makes my wavy hair so hydrated smoothed and glossy..hair has never been so silky.
Olha
Skilled
25/07/24-13:20
ะœะฐััะฐั‡ัƒัะตั‚ัะบะธะน ั‚ะตั…ะฝะพะปะพะณะธั‡ะตัะบะธะน ะธะฝัั‚ะธั‚ัƒั‚Die beste Haarmaske
ะœะฐััะฐั‡ัƒัะตั‚ัะบะธะน ั‚ะตั…ะฝะพะปะพะณะธั‡ะตัะบะธะน ะธะฝัั‚ะธั‚ัƒั‚Die beste Haarmaske
Dee22
Enthusiast
25/07/24-12:51
What would you recommend for bleach hair to stop from becoming dry and snap off ๐Ÿ˜ณ any ideas welcomed ๐Ÿฅฐ
Nazia
Master
24/07/24-14:37
Changed my hair colour used garnier chestnut Brown shade. Lovely hair dye hair is so soft and smooth after i used this so happy with the results
Changed my hair colour used garnier chestnut Brown shade.
validated
Safa
Master
24/07/24-09:21
Banana hair food I have heard great things about this lovely hair mask and OMG the smell of this is soo incredible, (itโ€™s almost good enough to eat). Itโ€™s great for nourishing dry hair so I will be trying it soon ๐Ÿ’š
Banana hair food   I have heard great things about this
validated
Foxie1979
Master
23/07/24-16:35
Cocoa Butter (curl defining) ReviewI'm always on the look out for the next best thing when it comes to looking after my curls.The Cocoa Butter (curl defining) range did not disappoint.It's housed in a big round plastic container with a screw off lid.The beautiful soft cocoa scent was detectable as soon as the lid was removed.The texture is so easy to work with and the consistency is perfect for the giving purpose.It's easy to remove what is needed without it spilling everywhere, it literally stays in my hand until I apply it. It's incredibly easy to apply and does so with ease. It feels lovely to apply. My hair can get quite knotty as with most curls and this is super easy to rinse and believe me when I say I could comb my hair without the usual knots I am faced with on hair wash day. My hair felt incredibly cared for.I particularly noticed when drying that I had less heat damage than usual and my curls were looking more defined with less effort.I'm obsessed with this product. This product Has definitely exceeded my expectations!
Cocoa Butter (curl defining) ReviewI'm always on the look