Home / Hair Colour Transformations

Hair Colour Transformations

Calling all hair colouristas! We want to hear your best tips and tricks to achieving amazing hair colour at home!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Biliseta
Master
05/14/24-10:22
My hair feels amazing after using Smooth and shine rice water conditioner ๐Ÿ‘Œ
My hair feels amazing after using Smooth and shine rice
Katarzyna
Master
05/14/24-10:19
Lovely this color
Lovely this color
validated
Migle
Master
05/10/24-09:53 (edited on 05/11/24-00:02)
I am a frequent user of at-home hair dyes!๐Ÿ’š Using the 2.0 Truffle Soft Black colour, I found it really easy to follow the instructions and I really liked using the tub as the mixing bowl.๐ŸคŽ  I love the fact it states there is No Ammonia, No Alcohol and No Silicone as it makes me feel better using it. It is also a Vegan Formula. I was so happy with the results as I have lots of grey roots and found it covered all my greys and left my hair feeling soft and radiant. I would definitely recommend & would absolutely purchase!๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ’š
validated
MaryPP
Master
05/10/24-05:44
Another month, nearly close to the retouch to cover up the regrowth and my GOOD colour is so good that hasn't faded away at all. As beautiful, vibrant and natural as the first day. I'll be (Nutrisse) Fiery Red in a few days - can't wait to try the new tech formula, but I'll surely get back to this shade. Plus, I've lately learnt a new hack (coming soon) so my hair is particularly sleek and tamed today. Spoiler? Thank you, Garnier. โค๏ธ
Another month, nearly close to the retouch to cover up the
Lolyvp30
Enthusiast
05/09/24-13:35
METRO color se cabello es teรฑido
Hazeld
Master
05/09/24-13:16
I don't think I've ever been this dark before. What do you think? Does it suit me?
I don't think I've ever been this dark before. What do you
Nena
05/08/24-22:16
At home From dark brown
At home From dark brown
Mrs_lori_hayes
Skilled
05/06/24-18:28 (edited on 05/06/24-18:29)
I usually opt for 8.0 this time I thought I'd go for 7.0 after years of being pale blonde I'm loving the darker shades. #mygarniercommunity
I usually opt for 8.0 this time I thought I'd go for 7.0