Home / Skin Care

Skin Care

Share your beauty secrets with the community and let's all rock glowing, healthy skin together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Tracey
Skilled
05/13/24-19:13
The best way to hydrate skin after a weekend in the sun...leaving silky smooth skin ๐Ÿ˜
The best way to hydrate skin after a weekend in the
Demiileigh33
Skilled
05/13/24-18:38
This evening sheet mask of choice ๐Ÿ’š Niacinamide 2% for oily skin ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
This evening sheet mask of choice ๐Ÿ’š Niacinamide 2% for oily
Autumn
Master
05/13/24-10:22
My morning cleanse
Carlton
Master
05/13/24-04:38
So refreshing on my skin when I store it in the fridge
So refreshing on my skin when I store it in the fridge
Mrs_lori_hayes
Skilled
05/12/24-20:39
Treated myself to a sheet mask when out in town shopping. It is the Garnier Skin Active Hyaluronic Cryo Jelly Anti-Fatigue Sheet Mask for tired skin, re-awakened in 15 minutes. I'm looking forward to trying this. #mygarniercommunity
Treated myself to a sheet mask when out in town shopping. It
Laura
Skilled
05/12/24-17:27
I'm looking to try and build followers, if you would be so kind to follow me and I'll happily follow back ๐Ÿฅฐ #sharethelove #garnier #superdrugcommunity #letsfeelbeautifultogether
I'm looking to try and build followers, if you would be so
Autumn
Master
05/12/24-16:45
Always a favourite also makes a great after sun too !!!
Always a favourite also makes a great after sun too !!!
Lorraine
Master
05/12/24-11:06
These self tan face drops are perfect to get a natural glow to your face. These drope come in a cute golden 30ml bottle. With the drops been Cruelty Free & Vegan Free. It has a peptide applicator so you can control on how many drops you'd like. The drops contain Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrating Coconut Water. These drops aims to deliver  customised gradual tan. Streak free and a natural healthy glow. So i mixed 3 drops of with my every day moisturiser. The drops have such beautiful light scent to them too. I  mixed it in with my moisturiser then i massged it in all over my skin. I did this for 3 days to get my desired looking glow.  These drops really do work giving you  natural looking glow to your face. Key Notes ๐Ÿ’– Contains Hyaluronic Acid ๐Ÿ’– Contains Hydrating Coconut Water ๐Ÿ’– Streak Free๐Ÿ’– Natural Glow ๐Ÿ’– Cruelty Free ๐Ÿ’– Vegan Free ๐Ÿ’– 30ml
These self tan face drops are perfect to get a natural glow