Home / Garnier News

Garnier News

Join the Garnier hype train and hop on board for the latest and greatest updates about our products and amazing community!
Write something
Most recent
Ellie
04/04/24-10:02
Hi everyone, how are you all? My name is Ellie, and I'm the new digital apprentice for Garnier. I just joined @Ravi @Garnier as a moderator on My Garnier Community. Nice to meet you! I'm here today to introduce myself and share some BIG news... ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ Do you LOVE posting videos on My Garnier Community? Would you like the chance to create content for us and feature on our TikTok page? Introducing our new channel. 'Short Video Creators,' where you can share your amazing short videos, inspire others, and get inspired by Garnier and other community members. The new channel is live, so give it a try! ๐Ÿ˜Š It's been amazing to read through all your posts, comments, and recommendations. I've loved getting to know the community and can't wait to see what the future holds! Who else here loves creating videos?
Ravi @Garnier
04/02/24-11:01 (edited on 04/02/24-11:01)
Thank you, everyone, for filling My Garnier Community with flowers and sunny days! Your pictures and videos reminded us of how beautiful this country is! As always, it was incredibly difficult to choose the winners of the Vitamin C Competition. After carefully reading through everything and seeing everyone's posts, we have finally picked the winners: The first winner is @Yue94, who not only shared a couple of beautiful pictures but also shared her thoughts on beauty, self-confidence, and self-care. The second winner is @Mowaglint, whose gorgeous selfie perfectly captures the essence of spring. Congratulations to both winners! Thank you to everyone who participated in this competition! Would you like us to organize a similar one with Hyaluronic products? ๐Ÿ˜Š
Ravi @Garnier
03/28/24-12:14 (edited on 03/28/24-12:15)
Hello everyone! Are you excited for the upcoming bank holiday? I'm personally looking forward to eating loads of chocolate and taking some time for myself. I've already stocked up my fridge with Garnier sheet masks, so I'm all set! ๐Ÿ’… I also wanted to share some exciting news with you. Starting today until April 1st, we have a special promotion with Superdrug. You can enjoy a 33% discount on the Garnier Vit C franchise! To take advantage of this offer, simply visit www.superdrug.com, select your favourite Garnier Vitamin C products, and enter the code SPFEVERYDAY at the checkout. Also, on the checkout page, you can choose the "Order & Collect in 30 minutes" option, ensuring that you can have your vitamin C products just in time for the bank holiday! I hope you all have a fantastic bank holiday! Don't forget to share your favourite "me time" moments in the next few days. ๐Ÿ’š Enjoy! x
Ravi @Garnier
03/08/24-16:20 (edited on 03/08/24-16:22)
Hello everyone! Just wanted to inform you that Iโ€™ll be going on holiday starting today! ๐ŸŒด I'm really excited about it! ๐ŸŒด However, it will only be a short break of 2 weeks, and I'll be back on the 25th March. In the meantime, have fun with the new competition and don't forget to apply for the new testing campaign! ๐Ÿ˜Š Here are some Q&A: Q: I recently became a skilled/master member, but I haven't received my products yet. A: We usually send out the products in the month following your achievement of skilled/master status. If you became skilled or master in February and haven't received your products yet, please give it a few more days or let me know when I return on the 25th. Q: I was selected for the latest testing campaign, but I haven't received my products yet. A: Sometimes it can take a little while, but rest assured that everything is organized on our end. I believe you will receive your products in the next couple of weeks, before I return from my holiday. If not, I can help sort it out for you when I'm back on the 25th of March. Trust me, you're going to love these products! Q: How can I get my posts validated? A: We absolutely love validating amazing posts! My tips for you are to create videos, write detailed reviews, take creative pictures, and so on. Even though I won't be here, my colleagues will be validating some posts while I'm away! ๐Ÿ˜Š If you need any assistance, please wait until the 25th of March when I'll be back. See you then! ๐Ÿ’š
Hello everyone! Just wanted to inform you that Iโ€™ll be going
Ravi @Garnier
03/01/24-15:49 (edited on 03/01/24-15:55)
February was such an amazing month for My Garnier Community! We have almost 10k members, can you believe it? Not only that, but weโ€™re also so engaged with quality tips, creative images, and gorgeous faces everywhere! I have to say that Iโ€™m so proud of all of you who share your dreams, struggles, and ideas. Itโ€™s beautiful to see such an amazing community taking shape. Thanks, everyone! ๐Ÿ’š  Also, Iโ€™m here today to announce the winner of our latest competitions! Honestly, it was so hard to pick the winner among so much amazing content, but my colleagues helped me with this! The winner of the Madame Web Private Screening + a Full collection of Garnier Hair Food isโ€ฆ ... ๐Ÿฅ... ๐Ÿฅ @Sag Sag shared with us that the Papaya flavour is her favourite and wrote an amazing review highlighting its scent and affordability! Sag also shared that her friends are like family to her and theyโ€™re always there for her through thick and thin, appreciating every single one of them for being there for her in difficult times without any judgment. That's beautiful, Sag, and I hope you have a lovely time with your friend during the private screening. Iโ€™ll contact you directly next week. Well done! For the Sony Headphone + Hair Food Collection competition, we picked 3 winners! And here they areโ€ฆ ... ๐Ÿฅ... ๐Ÿฅ @Shellf87 with her gorgeous wavy hair and being a super mum as her superpower! Shelf87 also shared some personal experiences with her family, making all of us proud to see such an amazing mum! Talking about moms, @Blue shared that her mom is her superpower and posted a picture with both with the same hair colour โ€“ Garnier hair dye, of course. ๐Ÿ˜Š @Maria26 said that patience is her superpower, and I must agree that this could be one of my superpowers tooโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜Š Maria's picture with her amazing locks is so beautiful that we had to pick her as one of the winners! Thank you to everyone who joined our competitions, and keep your eyes peeled, we have more coming soon! Have a lovely weekend!  
Claudia
02/22/24-16:51 (edited on 02/22/24-16:52)
Hey everyone! Claudia here from Garnier, nice to meet you! Hope you're having a good week! I'm here to introduce a project I have been working on, especially for everyone who dyes their hair at home โœจ  We are so excited to invite the community into our Color Home! It is a brand new virtual space where you can find everything you need for a stress-free colouring experience. From choosing your perfect shade to discovering our expert tips, Color Home will help you colour your hair with confidence ๐Ÿ’š We wanted to share the experience with our community first as your feedback is super important to us. It will help us improve the experience so please share your thoughts in the comments below! ๐Ÿ˜Š  Also, check out the Color Home mission to receive 50 points! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ  Discover Color Home here: www.garnier.co.uk/welcome-to-color-home Looking forward to hearing from you!  Claudia xx
Lorena
02/19/24-12:20 (edited on 02/19/24-12:25)
Hi My Garnier Community! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ Iโ€™m Lorena, a graduate in the Garnier Hair team! So lovely to meet you all! Iโ€™ve loved reading all your posts and comments, and seeing the amazing passion you have for our brand! ๐Ÿ’š We have a VERY exciting event this weekend which I want to share with you... GARNIER INVITES YOU TO SUPERPOWER YOUR SHOWER! TO CELEBRATE OUR NEW SUPERCHARGED HAIR FOOD, NOW BOOSTED WITH VITAMINS C, E & F๐ŸŒ๐Ÿšฟโœจ 3 day pop up, Friday 23rd โ€“ Sunday 25th February at London Westfield Stratford Shopping Centre, on the ground floor opposite Primark. Wondering what you can expect at this event?ยท 6 SUPER-SCENTED NEON SHOWERS to immerse yourselves in๐Ÿšฟยท Test your Hair Food knowledge for a chance to WIN A TRIP TO NEW YORK! ๐Ÿ—ฝยท Win LIVE PRIZES at our superpowered gaming station ๐Ÿ†ยท Hands on sampling with our NEW SUPERCHARGED FORMULA๐Ÿ‰ยท Hair Food STYLING STATION with professional stylists ๐Ÿ’š Would you like to have your hair styled by an amazing stylist with fabulous experience working on all hair types? We're giving this Community priority to book a FREE styling session with us! (Note: this doesnโ€™t include hair wash, cut or dye just styling. Please come with your hair dry + freshly washed) ๐Ÿ˜Š The following treatments are available to book: Bouncy blow-dry; Slick back bun, ponytail, or puff; Beach waves; Twist out for deep condition. There are only a LIMITED number of slots, so secure your space now using this link: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/GARNIERHAIRFOODWESTFIELDSTRAFORDBOOKINGS@loreal.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/ Let me know below if you have any questions and I hope to meet as many as you there as possible! ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ
Ravi @Garnier
01/31/24-16:59
Who doesn't love a poll, right? I do!๐Ÿ™‹๐ŸฝAs I was reading some fantastic reviews on Garnier Body Superfood and we're curious to know which of these three is your favourite! Share with us! Feel free to write your thoughts below and tell us why you picked this one. ๐Ÿ’š
Click on an answer to vote
Which of these three is your favourite?
261 votes
Body Care Garnier Body Superfood Cocoa & Ceramide
Body Care Garnier Body Superfood Cocoa & Ceramide
Body Care Garnier Body Superfood Aloe Vera & Magnesium
Body Care Garnier Body Superfood Aloe Vera & Magnesium
Body Superfood Vitamin C & Mango Cream
Body Superfood Vitamin C & Mango Cream