/ Garnier News

Garnier News

Join the Garnier hype train and hop on board for the latest and greatest updates about our products and amazing community!
Write something
Most recent
Ellie
23/07/24-08:27
Hello everyone! It's time to announce the winners for our PRIDE skincare & NYX makeup box. ๐Ÿ˜ Thank you so much to everyone who entered this competition, all of your looks were so creative and amazing, making it really difficult to choose only 3 winners!๐ŸŒˆ The winners are โ€ฆ 1. @Anam - Your glitter pride makeup look was STUNNING. We love how you let your creativity run wild! ๐Ÿ’š 2. @Sophie - We LOVE how much time and effort you put in to your look. The rainbow hairclips to match the colourful makeup really made look even more amazing! ๐Ÿ’š 3. @Laura - It was AMAZING how you matched you're ,makeup look up to represent the colours of the bisexual flag. You clearly put lots of thought in to this, and we LOVE it! ๐Ÿ’š Congratulations to all our winners! To everyone who didn't win this time, keep your posts coming. We LOVE seeing the community get creative, and make sure to keep an eye out for future competitions!๐Ÿ’š
Ravi @Garnier
17/07/24-15:02 (edited on 17/07/24-15:04)
Hey everyone, Hope you're enjoying this mix of sunshine and rain! โ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒง๏ธ I have some exciting news! To help you quickly find the information you need, I've created a brand-new Q&A section featuring answers to your most frequently asked questions. You can find it at the bottom of the menu on the left-hand side. https://community.garnier.co.uk/app/737/customPage/875 I'll be updating the Q&A regularly, so if you don't see your question answered just yet, don't hesitate to ask! Let me know what you think - your feedback is super valuable! On a personal note, I'm off on a much-needed holiday next week to soak up the sun and sea in Southern Spain. I can't wait! But don't worry, the wonderful @Ellie will be around to take care of everything while I'm gone. Lastly, a quick update on send outs. We've been experiencing a slight delay with our Skilled/Master send-outs due to unexpectedly low stock this month. We're working hard to get everything back on track as soon as possible! ๐Ÿ™ Thanks for your patience and understanding. Xx Ravi
Ravi @Garnier
19/06/24-11:55 (edited on 19/06/24-12:00)
We've just closed another successful competition! We received so many stunning (and funny) entries, making it incredibly tough to select just five winners. Here are the lucky recipients of our Squish X Garnier boxes: (Click on their names to see their amazing entries!) 1. @GeeVee: We're not sure what inspired this, but we were loved seeing our Vit C Super UV Fluid on the top of a pizza! ๐Ÿ• 2. @Magda: Did you catch Magda's backdrop?  It's an iPad, not a beach! Lol. Her message is clear: SPF is essential every day, no matter where you are. โ˜€ 3. @Lilian UGC Creator: Lilly shared four photos in one to highlight all four benefits of the product: anti-dark spot, anti-pollution, super UV protection, and hyaluronic acid for hydration! โœจ 4. @Fiona: We may not know what Fiona's up to, but her photo is so cool! ๐Ÿ˜Ž 5. @Kinga : Kinga melted our hearts with an adorable video featuring two amazing things: her beautiful daughter and Garnier Ambre Solaire Kids Sunscreen. โค Congratulations to all our winners! Your prizes will be on their way in the next few weeks. A huge thank you to everyone who participated! ๐Ÿ’š
Ravi @Garnier
16/05/24-16:18 (edited on 16/05/24-16:22)
Hi everyone! It's time to share the names of the winners of our latest competition. Ellie and I were so impressed with the quantity of videos we received, and to celebrate all the amazing content, we decided to give away not 3 boxes, but 5 of them! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ And the boxes go to... ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ - @Hali, who showed us the best way to pamper our skin. ๐Ÿ’š - @Tinky14, who knows the importance of wearing SPF everyday. In her case, she used her son as the model in her video, and we absolutely love it! ๐Ÿ’š - @Mkayla , who created a lovely "get ready with me" video and showed not only her understanding of trendy videos but also how to style her hair using our Garnier Banana Hair shampoo & Conditioner + Hair Drink. ๐Ÿ’š - @vickiealfa, who chose our Vit C Serum as her favourite Garnier product. We were also obsessed with her beautiful yellow nails! ๐Ÿ’š - @Grace Douglas, who is so pretty and chatty! We loved watching her videos where she shared that she has been using our Garnier Rose Water for years. ๐Ÿ’š Thank you to everyone for your entries! Please keep your videos coming, we're watching all of them with so much love! Oh, and one more thing, I want to give a huge congratulations to our friend @Cristl , who attended our Hair Food event in Westfield, London, back in February and was the winner of the biggest prize of the evening: a trip to New York for her and a plus one! WOW! We're so happy for you, Cristl!!! ๐Ÿ’š 
Ellie
04/04/24-10:02
Hi everyone, how are you all? My name is Ellie, and I'm the new digital apprentice for Garnier. I just joined @Ravi @Garnier as a moderator on My Garnier Community. Nice to meet you! I'm here today to introduce myself and share some BIG news... ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ Do you LOVE posting videos on My Garnier Community? Would you like the chance to create content for us and feature on our TikTok page? Introducing our new channel. 'Short Video Creators,' where you can share your amazing short videos, inspire others, and get inspired by Garnier and other community members. The new channel is live, so give it a try! ๐Ÿ˜Š It's been amazing to read through all your posts, comments, and recommendations. I've loved getting to know the community and can't wait to see what the future holds! Who else here loves creating videos?
Ravi @Garnier
02/04/24-11:01 (edited on 02/04/24-11:01)
Thank you, everyone, for filling My Garnier Community with flowers and sunny days! Your pictures and videos reminded us of how beautiful this country is! As always, it was incredibly difficult to choose the winners of the Vitamin C Competition. After carefully reading through everything and seeing everyone's posts, we have finally picked the winners: The first winner is @Yue94, who not only shared a couple of beautiful pictures but also shared her thoughts on beauty, self-confidence, and self-care. The second winner is @Mowaglint, whose gorgeous selfie perfectly captures the essence of spring. Congratulations to both winners! Thank you to everyone who participated in this competition! Would you like us to organize a similar one with Hyaluronic products? ๐Ÿ˜Š
Ravi @Garnier
28/03/24-12:14 (edited on 28/03/24-12:15)
Hello everyone! Are you excited for the upcoming bank holiday? I'm personally looking forward to eating loads of chocolate and taking some time for myself. I've already stocked up my fridge with Garnier sheet masks, so I'm all set! ๐Ÿ’… I also wanted to share some exciting news with you. Starting today until April 1st, we have a special promotion with Superdrug. You can enjoy a 33% discount on the Garnier Vit C franchise! To take advantage of this offer, simply visit www.superdrug.com, select your favourite Garnier Vitamin C products, and enter the code SPFEVERYDAY at the checkout. Also, on the checkout page, you can choose the "Order & Collect in 30 minutes" option, ensuring that you can have your vitamin C products just in time for the bank holiday! I hope you all have a fantastic bank holiday! Don't forget to share your favourite "me time" moments in the next few days. ๐Ÿ’š Enjoy! x
Ravi @Garnier
08/03/24-16:20 (edited on 08/03/24-16:22)
Hello everyone! Just wanted to inform you that Iโ€™ll be going on holiday starting today! ๐ŸŒด I'm really excited about it! ๐ŸŒด However, it will only be a short break of 2 weeks, and I'll be back on the 25th March. In the meantime, have fun with the new competition and don't forget to apply for the new testing campaign! ๐Ÿ˜Š Here are some Q&A: Q: I recently became a skilled/master member, but I haven't received my products yet. A: We usually send out the products in the month following your achievement of skilled/master status. If you became skilled or master in February and haven't received your products yet, please give it a few more days or let me know when I return on the 25th. Q: I was selected for the latest testing campaign, but I haven't received my products yet. A: Sometimes it can take a little while, but rest assured that everything is organized on our end. I believe you will receive your products in the next couple of weeks, before I return from my holiday. If not, I can help sort it out for you when I'm back on the 25th of March. Trust me, you're going to love these products! Q: How can I get my posts validated? A: We absolutely love validating amazing posts! My tips for you are to create videos, write detailed reviews, take creative pictures, and so on. Even though I won't be here, my colleagues will be validating some posts while I'm away! ๐Ÿ˜Š If you need any assistance, please wait until the 25th of March when I'll be back. See you then! ๐Ÿ’š
Hello everyone! Just wanted to inform you that Iโ€™ll be going