Home / Sun Care

Sun Care

Share your best tips and tricks for sun care with the community and let's all have fun in the sun without any regrets!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Katarzyna
Master
14/05/24-08:19
๐ŸŒž
๐ŸŒž
SmithyC
Skilled
13/05/24-17:05
Absolutely loving this cream it gives you an amazing Glow and protects your skin again harmful rays from the sun โ˜€๏ธ
Absolutely loving this cream it gives you an amazing Glow
Gem243
Skilled
13/05/24-10:57
Help! Iโ€™m on fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜”. I only have Garnier superfood Aloe Vera cream to hand. Is this good for sunburn or do I need to go out and get some proper aftersun? I donโ€™t want to make it worse and I know some products with oil in them can!
Help! Iโ€™m on fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜”.  I only have Garnier superfood Aloe
T Royle
Master
13/05/24-08:17
Picked these up recently. The cream style suncream rubs in well and doesnโ€™t leave skin feeling sticky or tacky. Doesnโ€™t stain clothes either. However the only reason I purchased was because I saw people apply and get an instant tan colour which sounded perfect. A bit of fake colour with proper sun protection. Lovely! Sadly for me thatโ€™s not the case and there is no tan/glow after application at all. I love the lids and the fact that you twist to open or close - no fiddly extra bit of plastic to drop in the sand on your holiday! Itโ€™s highly water resistant and protects against UVA and UVB rays. However they only have a 3 star UVA rating. That is still classed as good but I prefer to use sun creams that are 4 or 5 star. For those two reasons I will use these up but wouldnโ€™t purchase again.
Picked these up recently. The cream style suncream rubs in
Shiryl1991
Skilled
11/05/24-07:56
wowww northern lights over northern ireland last night anyone missed they are suppose to be visable tonight again. Such a feel good moment
wowww northern lights over northern ireland last night
validated
Migle
Master
09/05/24-23:00
I loved the Invisible Serum Super UV by Garnier Ambre Solaire and will definitely be using it on a daily basis. I was impressed with the lightweight formula that disappears instantly into the skin leaving no residue. This made it quick and easy to use under makeup. My skin felt hydrated and I felt confident going out in all weathers because of the UVB, UVA and 50 SPF protection. Whilst non fragranced and perfect for sensitive skin their was a hint of summer in the bottle. The stylish glass bottle and pump made it easy to use and mess free. I would highly recommend this product, hypoallergenic, non-greasy and cruelty free too. A fab serum๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒž
I loved the Invisible Serum Super UV by Garnier Ambre
Lolyvp30
Enthusiast
09/05/24-13:36
Sempre uso crema solar
Desi
Master
09/05/24-08:12
Good morning everyone, don't forget to use spf and keep yourself hydrated while you enjoy sun.
Good morning everyone, don't forget to use spf and keep