Home / Short Video Creators

Short Video Creators

Welcome to Short Video Creators, a dedicated channel for talented members of My Garnier Community who are obsessed with TikTok videos and are looking for inspiration from Garnier and fellow creators.
Write something
Most recent
HONEYEZ
Skilled
28/05/24-16:47 (edited on 29/05/24-15:04)
💜 Decided to try the AI skin app that tell you about how good/Bad your skin Complexion is and where you may need to concentrate on etc and OMG 😲 I think it's so good at recommending stuff, some bits I was already using. Such a Good pop up on #mygarniercommunity app you should so give it a go.. 💜
Mkayla
Master
28/05/24-14:58
My morning skincare routine using all Garnier products that were gifted from the competition I recently won 🩷 Hydrating Deep Cleanser Micellar reusable eco pads Micellar hyaluronic aloe water Vitamin C eye cream Hyaluronic aloe re plumping serum Hyaluronic aloe daily nourishing cream Natural bronzer self tan face drops Hyaluronic acid hydrating fluid#garniercommunity #garnier 
GioL
Skilled
28/05/24-13:54
Can't stop sharing how much I love these 💕
Nicole
Skilled
28/05/24-12:47 (edited on 28/05/24-12:49)
I creat this video for Instagram and show my evening rutine removeing my make up with micellar water and hidrated my face with this amazing ❤️❤️❤️cream for dry skin💜
Shaz78
Master
28/05/24-11:23
My parcel has arrived!!!! Look at all these goodies
Nedge08
Skilled
28/05/24-10:19
I created this video and posted it to my TikTok of my pamper routine last night
🌹Meme🌹
Master
28/05/24-06:55
Tired eyes, tired skin = Garnier Moisture Bomb Lavender Revitalising Sheet Mask Ready, set, relax! Mask up with our revolutionary sheet mask to supercharge your skin in just 15 minutes. This hydrating sheet mask is infused with the quantity of one bottle of serum* that strengthens the skin barrier for up to 24-hour hydration. Enriched with Hyaluronic Acid and Lavender Essential Oil for a hydrating and relaxing effect. Suitable for sensitive skin.PROVEN EFFECTIVENESS: In just 15 minutes, skin is intensely rehydrated. Complexion looks fresher, as if rested. After 4 weeks, signs of fatigue are reduced. Skin feels suppler, smoother and more bouncy and replumped.
Nicole
Skilled
27/05/24-13:05
I love this mask smell so good and leave my face like baby skin ❤️❤️