/ Short Video Creators

Short Video Creators

Welcome to Short Video Creators, a dedicated channel for talented members of My Garnier Community who are obsessed with TikTok videos and are looking for inspiration from Garnier and fellow creators.
Write something
Most recent
Yury
Master
07/25/24-14:34
I love this new hair routine 😍 and the face wash 😍 πŸ’•
Olha
Skilled
07/25/24-10:39
НDie beste Haarmaske
validated
CiCi
Enthusiast
07/25/24-09:11
So grateful for Garnier, my curls have never been better!!!
validated
CANA
Master
07/25/24-08:31
Hello!!! I am dating my "GARNIER FOREVER"πŸ’‹πŸ˜‹πŸ”₯πŸ₯‚β€οΈπŸ’ƒπŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚
validated
Susieboo
Master
07/25/24-07:31 (edited on 07/25/24-09:36)
Love a good double cleanse with Garnier πŸ’š The micellar water is refreshing and great for removing grime & make up . The cleanser is soft and creamy hydrated and gives me a thoroughly cleansed feel and boosts my glow !Vegan friendly & cruelty free .
validated
Hayley βœ¨πŸ¦‹
Master
07/24/24-16:06
β˜€οΈ I’m in love with this Garnier invisible spray, so easy to apply and carry in my beach bag! Takes me on holiday every time I simply smell this spf, it’s incredible!  β˜€οΈ Enriched with Vitamin E and Carotene, it leaves a healthy and balanced tan whilst protecting against UVA and UVB rays most importantly! β˜€οΈ It’s changed my opinion of oil sprays entirely & has converted me to being more versatile in my spf choices - I will absolutely buy more in the future! 🌿 @Garnier Official
validated
Dessie
Master
07/23/24-23:11
Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Banana 3-in-1 Dry Hair Mask Treatment for dry hair. This hair mask is a 3- in -1 intensive treatment and can be used in 3 different ways: as a conditioner, as a rinse-outhair mask or as a leave-in conditioner. The hair mask is made from 98% natural ingredients and blended with banana, shea and plant oils. The hair mask nourishes and conditions dry hair, leaving it feeling intensely hydrated. The hair mask has a lightweight texture, however with a creamy consistency. It is easy to apply to hair and toblend it in with every hair straw. It is suitable for vegans and contains no silicones giving a natural feel.  This hair mask gives 3 times more smoothness to hair, which feels nourished, hydrated and soft. The formula of this hair mask is dermatologically tested There are 3 ways to use this hair mask. The first way is as a conditioner. Use the hair mask on wet hair after shampooing to instantly nourish and detanglehair. The second way to use this product is as a hair mask. Apply the mask to wet hair and leave it on for 3 minutes. Rinse the mask out of your hair for a nourished and finish.  The third way to use this hair mask is as a leave-in conditioner.  Apply it to wet or dry hair. Only use a small amount and distribute evenly throughout the hair lengths.  I am impressed with this hair mask, which smells lovely, is a pleasure to use and improved the condition of my hair enormously. My hair is softer, with more added volume and it feels nourished and hydrated.
validated
Grace Douglas
Skilled
07/23/24-19:13
Hey lovely people! I just thought I would share this short video, of me using my face mask! Thought it was needed to have a nice bath and relax and only one way to relax…using garnier products!!πŸ’šhehe!! Left my skin feeling soooo hydrated and soft!!