Home / Short Video Creators

Short Video Creators

Welcome to Short Video Creators, a dedicated channel for talented members of My Garnier Community who are obsessed with TikTok videos and are looking for inspiration from Garnier and fellow creators.
Write something
Most recent
validated
Teo D
Skilled
22/05/24-20:23
After using this eye cream for a few days I’ve noticed my under eyes area are more hydrated, firmer and my concealer creases less than before. This is a great eye cream and really helps with hydrating and smoother ghe uunder eyes. I’m so glad I bought it and recommend it
Teo D
Skilled
22/05/24-20:16
This body lotion smells divine ☺️ if you have very dry skin this will be your best friend 😁
validated
Issabela
Skilled
22/05/24-13:52
I love my Garnier products 🥰 thank you @Ravi @Garnier @Pena @ Garnier 🫶❤️
validated
GioL
Skilled
22/05/24-11:19
An absolute must have for me, Garnier SkinActive range! I love the variety of products that this range offer (and this is only a small selection of what I have available in my local supermarket!), there is definitely something to suit your needs. But my absolute favourite is. . . Can you guess? 😅 I've used the product for years, and never found something that matches is. It's the best one for my skin type and something that I take with me everywhere!
validated
Raditsa
Master
22/05/24-10:44 (edited on 22/05/24-11:00)
Today I received my box full of surprises. Unboxing with my little son, he was curios too. Thank you @Ravi @Garnier @Pena @ Garnier for this loovely products and this lovely community! Can't wait to try!
validated
Magda
Master
22/05/24-05:58 (edited on 22/05/24-06:00)
Just a bit of showing off how good Garnier pernament hair dye is. #mygarniercommunity Bit of love I left on Tik Tok
validated
Rachael
Skilled
21/05/24-21:44
I FINALLY got around to facemask Sunday, on Tuesday, but loved that it was a 5 minute mask. 5 minutes is a long time to hide in the bathroom in stealth mode away from the kids (don't worry my husband was there for them) 😂😂
Nicole
Skilled
21/05/24-18:17
I juts finished my evening routine, remove my make - up with the best micellar water exist ever, I've try so many products before but nothing can bit this micellar is the best