/ Apricot extract, Shea butter, and natural oils! These are
validated
WolfieTrisha
Master
03/14/24-13:14
Apricot extract, Shea butter, and natural oils! These are the heroes behind the scenes, working tirelessly to transform my skin from drab to fab. As a user of Garnier's Summer Body Moisturising Lotion, I can attest to the wonders these ingredients perform. The apricot extract provides a burst of hydration, while Shea butter and oils lock in moisture, leaving my skin feeling soft, supple, and ready to take on the world.Some evenings around May-July, I indulge in a little me-time with my trusty bottle of Garnier summer body. With a generous dollop in hand, I massage the lotion onto my skin, relishing in its lightweight texture and heavenly scent. It's like giving myself a mini spa treatment right in the comfort of my own home โ€“ pure bliss!Gone are the days of harsh tanning beds and sunburnt shoulders โ€“ now, I achieve my sun-kissed glow the safe and savvy way. Garnier's Summer Body Moisturising Lotion gradually builds a natural-looking tan with each use, ensuring I achieve that coveted bronzed complexion without any of the harmful side effects. Plus, the streak-free formula means I can strut my stuff with confidence, knowing my glow is always on point.One whiff of this lotion, and I'm transported to a tropical paradise โ€“ complete with swaying palm trees and crystal-clear waters. The delicious apricot fragrance is like a vacation in a bottle, turning my skincare routine into a moment of pure indulgence. Who needs a plane ticket when you have Garnier's Summer Body Moisturising Lotion?My Top Tips:Exfoliate before application for a smooth, even tan.Focus on dry areas like elbows, knees, and ankles to avoid excess buildup.Wash hands thoroughly after use to prevent staining.
Apricot extract, Shea butter, and natural oils! These are
Gradual Tanning Moisturiser - Light