/ Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Nourishing Lotion was
validated
Dessie
Master
10/25/23-00:17
Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Nourishing Lotion was developed by Garnier to help with and soothe dry skin. This nourishing body lotion offers long-lasting hydration that is felt for up to 7 days after the last application. This Intensive 7 Days formula is rich in essential nutrients known to deeply soften and smoothen skin, renewing its look and feel.  The cream is enriched with sustainably sourced mango oil, known for its nourishing properties and ability to keep dry skin feeling soft. The lotion contains also probiotics (L-bifidus) inspired by the active ingredients found in yoghurts. Formulated with a nourishing texture the lotion is fast-absorbing, non-greasy and non-sticky.  This super hydrating body moisturiser helps to reinforce the skin's natural protective barrier, creating an anti-evaporating layer to help maintain the hydration level of the skin. Garnier Intensive 7 Days Body Lotion hydrates the skin and leaves it feeling instantly softer and smoother in texture. This body lotion is very caring and it is very useful for my dry skin in winter. I can definitely feel an improvement in my skin texture. My skin feels soft and nourished even after showering. The fragrance of the lotion is very pleasant leaving the skin with a natural, fruity scent. Garnier Intensive 7 Days Body Lotion is dermatologically tested, hence suitable for all skin types. 
Garnier Intensive 7 Days Mango Probiotic Extract Body Lotion for Dry Skin 250ml