/ MY REVIEW ๐Ÿฅฐ I am IN LOVE! im so glad i was kindly picked
validated
๐ŸŒนMeme๐ŸŒน
Master
12/20/23-12:35
MY REVIEW ๐Ÿฅฐ I am IN LOVE! im so glad i was kindly picked to test these!! The smell.. wow.. the smell like delicious desserts๐Ÿ˜ infact, could you please make these into some kind of yogurt please ๐Ÿ˜‚ yogurt is also great applied to the skin, so the combination of both a cream and dessert would be amazing because they smell to good Fantastic hydration, my skin at this time of year is never in good condition that with the mix of pregnancy ive almost shrivelled up like a dried out prune! But after using these already can see a massive difference, the dry flakes have almost gone and its feeling alot smoother on those bumpy dry areas. I can suffer with sensitive skin, especially if fragranced products but not these๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป no itching or rashes just soft, beautiful smelling skin๐Ÿ˜ Love the packaging they look so tropical in my bathroom nice bright colours and easy to open and close When they arrived even the kids couldnโ€™t stop sticking there noses in so there even child approved and my teenage daughter has been using them and is addicted, yes addicted she keeps coming up to me, sticking her arm in my face telling me to smell her๐Ÿ˜‚ Very impressed, thankyou so much for choosing us to test them๐Ÿฅฐ will definitely be buying them again๐Ÿ’š
MY REVIEW ๐Ÿฅฐ   I am IN LOVE! im so glad i was kindly picked
Body Superfood Vitamin C & Mango Cream
Body Care Garnier Body Superfood Cocoa & Ceramide
Body Care Garnier Body Superfood Aloe Vera & Magnesium