/ Vitamin C body SUPERFOOD 48h Nutri-Glow cream. This cream
Vanessa
Master
12/25/23-15:01 (edited on 12/25/23-15:09)
Vitamin C body SUPERFOOD 48h Nutri-Glow cream. This cream manages to revive dry, dull skin into smooth almost baby soft skin. It brightens the skin leaving it to look glowing and fresh. As a dark skin girly I expected the cream to almost leave a white mark or steak but no the cream was fast absorbing and left my skin feeling amazingly soft and buttery. The cream smell like mangos ๐Ÿฅญ and also remind me of a cold summer mango smoothie bowl. Yum ๐Ÿ˜‹.The cream contain 97% of natural origin ingredients for example purified water, shea butter, mango etc. The cream also happened to be a vegan formula plus itโ€™s cruelty free, WOW ๐Ÿคฉ. This cream also keep my skin smelling nice and soft for hours on end. The container hold 380ml which if used wisely that can last on for a month or more which is amazing for the price. In terms of look on skin: 1) Aloe Vera - make my skin glow more than the others as soon as a rub on skin. 2) Mango. 3) Cocoa.  In terms of texture: 1) Cocoa - thicker than then the others. If to place a dollop on skin it would stay in place longer as to Aloe which in my case is easier to rub in as it melts/ absorb quicker but is way more runner than the others.  In terms of smell: I love all the smells and canโ€™t compare as they are all extremely different.  In terms of look: I like how they all have different tones of colour and you can clearly see a difference in the do if I were to put each cream in different clear container I would see which is which.
Vitamin C body SUPERFOOD 48h Nutri-Glow cream. This cream
Vitamin C body SUPERFOOD 48h Nutri-Glow cream. This cream - 2