/ Firstly these Garnier Sheet Masks are my absolute favourite!
Sag
Skilled
23/02/24-14:10
Firstly these Garnier Sheet Masks are my absolute favourite! This particular Sheet Mask is really good if your skin is dehydrated and dull looking. Before using the sheet I always put it in the fridge for a few hours to get nice and cold. Putting a cold face mask on your face is so more refreshing & it soothes your skin more. I make sure my face is makeup free & properly cleansed using the makeup wipes & the garnier soothing 2 in 1 makeup remover. When getting the sheet mask out the package. You do have to gently unfold it and place it carefully on the skin. If there's any serum left in the package I do gather it up with my fingers & dab it all over the sheet mask. This mask has such a gorgeous scent to it. Fresh fruity like scent. It actually smelt like heaven. It does say to leave the mask on for 15 mins but I always leave it on for 30mins. I carefully take the mask off and any serum left on my face I massage it in my face. My skin felt so much more softer. Looked more radiant & Fresh. Even waking up the next morning my skin still looked so fresh & Radiant. So if your skin is looking dull and it's in need of much needed hydration then I recommend this mask. You'll not be disappointed at it.
Moisture Bomb Pomegranate Hydrating Mask