/ GARNIER ORGANIC LAVANDIN HYALURONIC ACID 2 IN 1 ANTI-AGEING
Hellz๐Ÿ’•
Master
01/03/24-09:32 (edited on 01/03/24-09:32)
GARNIER ORGANIC LAVANDIN HYALURONIC ACID 2 IN 1 ANTI-AGEING
GARNIER ORGANIC LAVANDIN HYALURONIC ACID 2 IN 1 ANTI-AGEING SERUM CREAM: This is a hyaluronic acid serum and a daily moisturiser in one which is ideal to use when you are in a hurry. It has a wonderful lavender fragrance which I personally like but it might not appeal to everyone. The bottle has a pump action and the serum cream is light in texture. I find a little goes a long way and it is easily absorbed into the skin without leaving a greasy finish. My skin feels beautifully moisturised and nourished afterwards and my fine lines are visibly reduced. Make up can be applied afterwards without any qualms. The box has a handy QR code on it which you can scan to find out more information about the serum cream. I love this feature on Garnier products, especially with my poor eyesight. It enables me to read the relevant information quickly and easily without squinting! Overall, this is another great product from Garnier but I will probably only use it when I am short on time as I am accustomed to my skincare regime.
Garnier Organic Lavandin & Hyaluronic Acid 2-in-1 Replumping Serum Cream