/ Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Banana Shampoo and
Steph59
Master
31/12/23-17:44 (edited on 31/12/23-17:47)
Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Banana Shampoo and
Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Banana Shampoo and conditioner range. Why do I love these products?Firstly the scent of banana and coconut is absolutely gorgeous making it a complete pleasure to use. The products are such good quality and very reasonably priced. The shampoo lathers to a luxurious foam and gently cleanses and nourishes the hair. For intensely nourished, healthy-looking hair I follow with the conditioner that has a lovely rich texture and a little goes a long way. After rinsing and gently towel drying my hair it is so easy to comb through. The comb just glides through my hair. The 3in1 Hair Mask Treatment is a 3in1 intensive hair treatment that can be used in 3 different ways: as a conditioner, rinse-out hair mask or leave-in conditioner making it very practical and convenient to use as a multi tasker. I love these products also because they contain natural ingredients and are blended with Banana & Coconut. They have a vegan formula and contain no animal ingredients or by-products.
Banana & Coconut Hair Food Shampoo
Banana & Coconut Hair Food Conditioner
BANANA AND SHEA INTENSIVE HAIR TREATMENT