/ I want to share with you guys my another super product that
validated
Khushi123
Master
12/02/24-21:16 (edited on 13/02/24-08:43)
I want to share with you guys my another super product that
I want to share with you guys my another super product that I am using recently! I included it in my day and night routine and I am more than happy with my results! It has lovely smell and it contains rose water that is know ingredient to keep skin looking young ! I am very aware of my skin needs in my age thatโ€™s why I wanted to try this toner out! I am so happy that this product is very natural and affordable! Really it costs nothing and make skin ready for next step in my routine which is face cream๐ŸŒธ Vegan formula and 96% natural ingredients๐ŸŒธItโ€™s perfect for my sensitive and dry skin. I would recommend everyone to try to include it in the routine! Overall I want to honest say that only Garnier products are included in my routine and my skin has never looked like this before! So great products, natural ingredients, lovely smell, recyclable packaging! Massive benefits for my skin for so small price! I am so happy. I am honest that my skin has improved so much that I couldnโ€™t even imagine! I have healthy glow now and I am more than happy! It boosted my confidence as well! I would definitely recommend this product!
Soothing Botanical Toner with Rose Water