/ I wanted to show another best multitasking product from
Khushi123
Master
11/03/24-11:42 (edited on 11/03/24-12:16)
I wanted to show another best multitasking product from
I wanted to show another best multitasking product from Garnier which is this hair mask !๐ŸŒบ As I posted earlier, from few week I have been using this all series on my hair and the effect is incomparable to even professional hair care products that I have been spending fortune on! It is a shame that Hairdressers donโ€™t know those products yet and they sell stuff for min ยฃ50-ยฃ100 . Basically my hair are in their best condition ever!!โค๏ธ I have shiny glossy hair. That even people asking me if I have done my hair colour recently!This is great hair conditioner- hair mask and leave in treatment๐ŸŒบIt makes my hair shiny and silky just after first use!๐ŸŒบ It has lovely smell๐ŸŒบ and is very long lasting !!๐ŸŒบ Also I got it on sale.What I have noticed that it is build up product , means the more I use it the better effect it gives me. I just want to add that I use it together with hair drink and shampoo from same line! I already got stocked on more of those and I thought I will give an idea what to use for those who wants shiny soft hair!!! Amazing product!!!
Pineapple & Amla Hair Food 3-in-1 Mask