/ I was gifted this Brightening Vitamin C Cleanser from the
Hellz๐Ÿ’•
Master
06/03/24-13:16
I was gifted this Brightening Vitamin C Cleanser from the
I was gifted this Brightening Vitamin C Cleanser from the Garnier Community to test and review twice a day. It comes in a modern, recycled plastic 250ml sized pump dispenser bottle. The pump jas a simple twist open and close function which is really handy. I found one small pump was enough to apply to my dampened skin. The cleanser is creamy in consistency but lathers up onto a light foam which is easy to rinse off and doesn't leave my skin feeling irritated or tight. It removed all traces of my makep and impurities that have built up on my skin over the day. The product has a pleasant, delicate fragrance which isn't overpowering. I have found with continued use, my skin and complexion look brighter and not so dull which is the norm for me, even more so during inclement weather. It definitely has a much healthier glow and feels clean and refreshed. As with all Garnier products, this cleanser is officially approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny programme. It also has a vegan formula. This is another fantastic product and firm favourite from Garnier which I fully recommend.
Gentle Hydrating Deep Hyaluronic Acid Cleanser