/ We all need a little Vitamin C in our lives and this Garnier
Chris72
Master
03/05/24-21:17
We all need a little Vitamin C in our lives and this Garnier
We all need a little Vitamin C in our lives and this Garnier Brightening Vitamin C Cream Cleanser 250ml for dull and uneven skin is part of the SkinActive vitamin C range form Granier. I received this Cleansing cream as a member of the Garnier community in exchange for my honest review.  This Vitamin C cleansing cream promises to gently cleanse, hydrate and boost skins glow, all while protecting the skin barrier and being pH neutral to the skin.  - Microbiome Friendly  - Dermatologically Tested - Cruelty Free - Vegan  - Recycled Bottle  - 6M Use - use twice daily, morning and evening to thoroughly cleanse the skin, apply to wet skin and gently massage in then rinse off.  Thoughts - This Cleansing cream has a nice rich formula that when applied to wet skin thins out slightly and gives a really nice deep clean to the skin, when rinsed off the skin is left feeling clean, soft, smooth and hydrated, My skin has a lovely natural glow after use and feels invigorated, I think this is a great addition to any Vitamin C skincare users routine, If you like Vitamin C skincare this is the cleanser for you. (Can't find the cleanser to tag)**
Garnier Vitamin C Micellar Water for Dull Skin