Home / Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
๐Ÿ† Contest
Private screening of the Madame Web film + Garnier Hair Food Collection

Are you a huge Garnier Hair Food fan and find yourself with a vast network of friends on your web? To celebrate the renovation of Garnier Hair Food and the release of the superhero film "Madame Web," we're launching a new competition: a private screening of the Madame Web film for you and up to 10 friends at your local venue in London! ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

All you need to do is post a picture of your favourite Garnier Hair Food in the Gallery and share why you love this hair food AND why you cherish your friends so much!

Be fun, be pretty, be yourself!

--

We invite everyone to apply for this testing campaign, regardless of their skin colour, hair type, gender or age. UK mainland residents only.

While you're here, the Garnier team will be at the Westfield Shopping Centre in Stratford, London, on the 23rd, 24th, and 25th of February. The “Hair Food Experience” event will showcase our Hair Food products, and yes, there will be giveaways! Find us on the first floor, in front of Primark. If you're in the area, drop by – we'd love to meet you!

๐Ÿ… Private screening of the Madame Web film + Garnier Hair Food Collection
๐ŸŽซ 3 entries for this contest
โฐ contest ends on 2/14/2024
All pictures
Mine
Most recent
Filter
Susieboo
Master
14/02/24-12:57
Love my hair honey serum highly recommend just a small
Love my hair honey serum highly recommend just a small amount goes a long way !
MaddyG
Master
14/02/24-12:53
I love hair care products from Garnier. And love the garnier
I love hair care products from Garnier. And love the garnier kids one. No tears, no fuss, no tangles!
Cami
Skilled
14/02/24-12:49
The Papaya Hair Food mask is my fave because it hydrates and
The Papaya Hair Food mask is my fave because it hydrates and nourishes my hair, leaving it feeling incredibly soft and full of life. I love the refreshingly fruity scent and lightweight formula make it so easy to use my hair always feels moisturised and healthy now!
Shell
Skilled
14/02/24-12:46
This is the best. I leave it in overnight. Then wash out in
This is the best. I leave it in overnight. Then wash out in the morning. So luscious. It smells devine. Practically good enough to eat!!My friends (my family) always there for me. I appreciate them and love them to bits.Good luck everyone!!
KaiR
14/02/24-12:42
My fav hair food, especially after having my baby. My hair
My fav hair food, especially after having my baby. My hair is better than itโ€™s ever been before. Love!
Margaret123456
Skilled
14/02/24-12:38 (edited on 14/02/24-12:39)
Have fun, good luck everyone ,  I won't be able to go I'm
Have fun, good luck everyone , I won't be able to go I'm working those dates. Great competition though ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
Hafsa
Skilled
14/02/24-12:37
The banana hair food is such a classic.I love it because it
The banana hair food is such a classic.I love it because it is easy to apply,smells good. Also makes my hair smoother. I love my friends because they were the biggest support to me when I was going through hard times and I am so so grateful they were able to help overcome my depression (Also my friend recommended me the garnier hair food.so thank you โ˜บ)
C6girls
Enthusiast
14/02/24-12:36
Smells so scrumptious and fruity itโ€™s almost good enough to
Smells so scrumptious and fruity itโ€™s almost good enough to eat