Home / Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
🏆 Contest
Private screening of the Madame Web film + Garnier Hair Food Collection

Are you a huge Garnier Hair Food fan and find yourself with a vast network of friends on your web? To celebrate the renovation of Garnier Hair Food and the release of the superhero film "Madame Web," we're launching a new competition: a private screening of the Madame Web film for you and up to 10 friends at your local venue in London! 🕷️ 😮

All you need to do is post a picture of your favourite Garnier Hair Food in the Gallery and share why you love this hair food AND why you cherish your friends so much!

Be fun, be pretty, be yourself!

--

We invite everyone to apply for this competition, regardless of their skin colour, hair type, gender or age. UK mainland residents only.

While you're here, the Garnier team will be at the Westfield Shopping Centre in Stratford, London, on the 23rd, 24th, and 25th of February. The “Hair Food Experience” event will showcase our Hair Food products, and yes, there will be giveaways! Find us on the first floor, in front of Primark. If you're in the area, drop by – we'd love to meet you!

🏅 Private screening of the Madame Web film + Garnier Hair Food Collection
🎫 5 entries for this contest
⏰ contest ends on 2/29/2024
All pictures
Mine
Most recent
Filter
Sagrika
Skilled
02/29/24-21:46
My forever to go hair mask ( yeah I have the old packaging
My forever to go hair mask ( yeah I have the old packaging cause I always have the need to stock up on this) but its helped my hair with maintain its moisture and keep it healthy after I've bleached it twice within 6 months!
MaryPP
Master
02/29/24-21:18 (edited on 02/29/24-21:20)
My favourite Garnier Hair Food is Coconut and Macadamia: it
My favourite Garnier Hair Food is Coconut and Macadamia: it makes my hair deeply nourished and shiny, a good friend against the frizzy look in London's rainy weather. Speaking of friends, I've got just one friend, who's literally the world to me, the first person I talk to in the morning, the last one I say goodnight to, the one I talk the most to for the rest of the day, who listens to me even when I don't speak, shares a laugh or two everyday not to waste any day, goes shopping with me and stands patiently when I spend hours at Superdrug and Boots, tries Garnier face creams, masks and hair dyes with me and asks nothing in return... apart from taking NO pictures of him during our beauty experiments.
deea22
Skilled
02/29/24-19:42
the perfect trio 😍😍🤌
the perfect trio 😍😍🤌
Debbie
Master
02/29/24-18:37
I have now been using the Garnier Vitamin C eye cream for a
I have now been using the Garnier Vitamin C eye cream for a week and can see a difference in the brightness of my eye area and the hydration is showing and my fine lines seem finer. I will be keeping going to see what the results will be in another week. Then it will probably need replacing which I will do its so good. U dud take a before picture I will post next week the before and after to see if you see what I see
Desi
Master
02/29/24-13:21
With the frequent use of heat tools,my hair gets very dry
With the frequent use of heat tools,my hair gets very dry and dull so these are the best products I use to bring back the life to my hair, these combination of products helps my dry hair to look shiny, smooth and easily detangled.These brings back confidence.
Desi
Master
02/29/24-11:21
This is a perfect combination of shampoo and conditioner for
This is a perfect combination of shampoo and conditioner for my dry brutal hair,it gives amazing softness to my frizzy dry hair and my hair feels so soft and easily detangles.It gives deep nourishment and strengthen my hair. It smells devine.This is a perfect combination of banana and Coconut which even helps makes root strong and promotes hair growth.Love ❤️❤️❤️
Desi
Master
02/28/24-21:48
My perfect friend when my hair gets too dry and frizzy and
My perfect friend when my hair gets too dry and frizzy and itchy.They help hydrate, nourish and calm.Im glad I'm surrounded by these amazing friends.
Alcaris
Skilled
02/28/24-20:28
We love them all, so it's hard to choose a “queen”. My hair
We love them all, so it's hard to choose a “queen”. My hair is the most nourished after the banana mask. I keep mask it on longer if possible and the effect is always delightful🫶