/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Kamile
Master
07/02/24-00:26
I deeply recommend this product. I start that I have
I deeply recommend this product. I start that I have combination and mature skin. As I get aged my skin needs more specific products without irritating it. This product is good replacment for prevoious used Cerave product. Clean well and leaves skin without iritation and driness. I really enjoy use this face cleaner. My T-zone area was cleaned from pore clogs (you know it looks like tiny bumps but you can't squeeze it) when I use it regularly.
Kamile
Master
07/02/24-00:21
Was a little skeptical at first, but I thought I’d do a be
Was a little skeptical at first, but I thought I’d do a be for the planet and give it ago. And I’m so glad I did because they are amazing! So soft on your face and can get a whole face of makeup off with just one. It would usually take me at least 3-4 small cotton pads to clean my face. They are super easy to clean as well, I just use hand soap and they are white again! I use the makeup remover for oily skin and it’s helped my prevention of spots as well! I seriously recommend these!:)
Pinky 45
Master
07/01/24-23:04
Thank you @141597806 @141598268  πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š looking forward to
Thank you @Ravi @Garnier @Pena @ Garnier πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š looking forward to testing this x
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Nadine Louise
Master
07/01/24-22:57
I'm really looking forward to trying this! Thank you so much
I'm really looking forward to trying this! Thank you so much to the Garnier Community! 😍
Hazeld
Master
07/01/24-21:19
Goodnight all. Sleep well 😴
Goodnight all. Sleep well 😴
T Royle
Master
07/01/24-21:16
Yay! Thank you Garnier team πŸ’š
Yay! Thank you Garnier team πŸ’š
Yury
Master
07/01/24-21:13
Good night 😴 evrione have a good sleep 😴
Good night 😴 evrione have a good sleep 😴
Selz
Skilled
07/01/24-21:01
My go to currently. Invisible on the face, and best to use
My go to currently. Invisible on the face, and best to use before sun exposure and as a base before makeup. Has a moisture texture.