Home / Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Hazeld
Master
05/03/24-21:30
Night night all. Sleep well
Night night all. Sleep well
Hollys
Skilled
05/03/24-20:57
Love how my hair looks after using the charcoal trio. My
Love how my hair looks after using the charcoal trio. My favourite shampoo and conditioner atm. My hair just feels so different after using it, not weighed down at all. Just love it
Erin
Skilled
05/03/24-19:16
Picked this up in boots earlier, very excited to try as I’m
Picked this up in boots earlier, very excited to try as I’m obsessed with banana smell at the minute 🍌 ready for my hair to nourished 💆🏻‍♀️
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Jenjen83
Skilled
05/03/24-18:27
I'm loving this ultimate blends hair remedies mask. My hair
I'm loving this ultimate blends hair remedies mask. My hair feels so amazing after using no frizziness in sight. I'm obsessed with the lilac packaging it's stunning. The texture of the mask is thick and creamy. It has a beautiful fresh scent it's delicious. I started my shampooing my hair first. Then I applied the mask to my length and ends as my hair is thick and long. I left on for 5-10 minutes then rinsed. I styled and dryed. The overall result was healthy glossy hair. I love it 10/10 product.
Debbie
Master
05/03/24-18:14
The last few days this has been so useful. Today not so much
The last few days this has been so useful. Today not so much but the sun's coming back so get ready all you lovely people. If your in need of it let's face it we all do then this is a great buy. It's in an easy to hold and handle bottle. The fluid is quite runny but easy to control. It Smoothes on the skin and absorbs to dry in. It leaves no white cast. Quite frankly it's the best I've ever used. My skins fussy about sun lotions but not this Super UV Niacinamide anti-perfections Fluid SPF 50+ and UVB and long UVA of 50+.
🌹Meme🌹
Master
05/03/24-17:51
Beauty best buy💖  Another fantastic mask from garnier, one
Beauty best buy💖 Another fantastic mask from garnier, one of my favourites. Leaves my skin looking and feeling so good 💖 Improve your skin's overall appearance with Garnier Moisture Bomb Sakura Hydrating Face Sheet Mask; a replenishing treatment inspired by Asian skincare.Enriched with Sakura Extract and Hyaluronic Acid, the sheet mask is made from ultra-thin tissue that adheres comfortably to facial contours and continuously delivers beneficial ingredients into dull skin. Imparting a luxurious fragrance to relax the senses, the mask hydrates and revitalises, whilst reigniting a radiant glow in just 15 minutes.Dermatologically tested.Suitable for sensitive skin.
banana
Skilled
05/03/24-17:27
recently purchased new hair products and absolutely loving
recently purchased new hair products and absolutely loving the results so far, makes my hair feel so soft and shiny, sometimes use the hair mask as a substitute for my conditioner as it works so well on its own too #sosoft #shinyhair
Mkayla
Master
05/03/24-17:09
✨ Product Recommendation ✨  The Vitamin C Brightening &
✨ Product Recommendation ✨ The Vitamin C Brightening & Glow Boosting serum mask for dull & uneven skin. Let me tell you this was a dream and did exactly what it said on and brightened my skin in just one use. I used it last night and my skin definitely felt brighter and glowy this morning - would 100% recommend 🫶🏻