/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Rachael
Skilled
26/06/24-21:03
Love The New Garnier Air Cream πŸ’› Great For Blemish Prone
Love The New Garnier Air Cream πŸ’› Great For Blemish Prone Skin β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ»
Mimi
Master
26/06/24-20:10
Just tried the Garnier Sheet Eye Mask, and I'm impressed! 🌟
Just tried the Garnier Sheet Eye Mask, and I'm impressed! 🌟 These masks are a game-changer for tired eyes. Each mask is infused with ingredients like hyaluronic acid and orange juice extract, which hydrate and brighten the under-eye area. πŸŠπŸ’§ After using them, my eyes felt instantly refreshed and less puffy. The masks are super easy to apply and fit comfortably without slipping. They provide a cooling sensation that’s perfect for waking up your eyes in the morning or as a relaxing treat at night. πŸ§–β€β™€οΈ If you’re looking for an affordable and effective way to revitalize your under-eye area, I highly recommend giving these a try. They’ve become a staple in my skincare routine!
Hope
Skilled
26/06/24-19:05
Loving this. My favourite hair colour. Covers grey and gives
Loving this. My favourite hair colour. Covers grey and gives a stunning colour. So gentle on hair. I don’t like my hair to be overly red as my hair is mid brown. I use it and get darker results than the packet. Ash takes away the brassy, orange undertones. A trick I learnt years ago. So I only go for ashy shades. I used to dye my hair a light ash blonde but prefer a dark ash blond now
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
CharlieC
Skilled
26/06/24-18:52 (edited on 02/07/24-19:23)
Was a little bit hesitant to start using this charcoal serum
Was a little bit hesitant to start using this charcoal serum as I have sensitive skin but looking for something to help blemishes and uneven skin tone and been disappointed by other brand products. Really glad I gave it a go as the acids combined with niacinamide really did improve my skin in a few days and really easy to apply with no irritation. Recommend it 😊 @Ravi @Garnier @Pena @ Garnier
Yury
Master
26/06/24-17:43
Tonight I decided to go for a difrent tipe of mask 🀩🀩🀩
Tonight I decided to go for a difrent tipe of mask 🀩🀩🀩
Shane
Master
26/06/24-17:43
I can’t wait to use this.  πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ  Remove your makeup not
I can’t wait to use this. πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ Remove your makeup not your Pride πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
Yury
Master
26/06/24-17:34
Dry hands ? No fear Garnier intensive nourishing hand cream
Dry hands ? No fear Garnier intensive nourishing hand cream is hiere ! For Dry and rough filing hands ! 🀩🀩🀩
Misscoldchaser
Skilled
26/06/24-16:13
I love this new item. It helps protect my skin from the
I love this new item. It helps protect my skin from the sun's rays and keeps it looking great!