Home / Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Carlton
Master
04/23/24-05:38
Happy Tuesday Garnier Community
Happy Tuesday Garnier Community
Sarah
Skilled
04/22/24-23:32
Only used this for a few days and my skin feels so much
Only used this for a few days and my skin feels so much softer I also had a small dry patch of skin that has just about gone now
Tash
Skilled
04/22/24-23:24
Which micellar water is your favourite? Mine is aloe!
Which micellar water is your favourite? Mine is aloe!
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Pinky 45
Master
04/22/24-22:08
Purchased another box lol I do like these good job I double
Purchased another box lol I do like these good job I double cleanse it’s amazing just how much make up & grime of the day comes off ! 🩷 Garnier Micellar Reusable Eco Pads I love these ultra soft dry make up removal pads On one side there pink on the other there white There so soft and sustainable no more need for cotton wool pads / balls ! Use with micellar water to remove make up then pop in washer I use a washing bag so keeps them together or hand wash in sink then put to dry an reuse! PERFECT! 🩷
Hazeld
Master
04/22/24-21:31
Night night all. Sleep well
Night night all. Sleep well
Maia
Master
04/22/24-20:41
This is one of my favourite beauty buys as I love the fruity
This is one of my favourite beauty buys as I love the fruity smell of mango and I love the smooth glow it leaves on my skin after use.
Silovesglam
Skilled
04/22/24-19:59
Good evening. I love the face mask 😍
Good evening. I love the face mask 😍
Kinga
Master
04/22/24-19:29 (edited on 04/23/24-08:03)
I've recently discovered this Garnier BB cream and I am
I've recently discovered this Garnier BB cream and I am really impressed. In the Summer I use the medium coverage, light winter. Evens, matifies, reduces pores and there is a hydration feel to it.