/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
abbielhxx
Enthusiast
06/21/24-10:14
Good morning, don’t forget your spf!! 💚
Good morning, don’t forget your spf!! 💚
Tara_Y
Master
06/21/24-09:10
Good morning 💛
Good morning 💛
Safa
Master
06/21/24-08:52
Good morning, lovely sunny day, don’t forget your spf, this
Good morning, lovely sunny day, don’t forget your spf, this is my new favourite 💚
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Katiek
Master
06/21/24-08:05
Good morning
Good morning
Afrodita
Master
06/21/24-07:19
Good morning!☕ Have a fabulous day!💗
Good morning!☕ Have a fabulous day!💗
T Royle
Master
06/21/24-06:57
My review was submitted yesterday…just waiting for it to go
My review was submitted yesterday…just waiting for it to go live so I can get it validated.  I was kindly gifted this product by Garnier as a member of their customer community. Designed for blemish prone skin it claims to provide all day blemish controlProvide 48hr hydrationVisibly reduce blemishes. Dark grey in colour, this moisturiser is a consistency unlike most other face creams. It’s a gel like texture. You don’t need much and can apply morning and evening, onto cleansed skin. The colour does vanish once fully rubbed in, but I found it takes a little more work than other creams to be fully absorbed. It has a light and very pleasant scent to it. After a week of use by my very spotty teenager it’s great to see his skin looking less oily and the spots looking ‘calmer’. I’m hopeful that further improvements will be seen after 28 days use. As you would expect from Garnier it’s a vegan formula and cruelty free. An amazing product and highly recommended if you suffer with oily skin and/or blemishes. 
Collettemarie33
Master
06/21/24-06:24
💜💜 Good morning, happy Friday. Have a lovely day 💜💜
💜💜 Good morning, happy Friday. Have a lovely day 💜💜
MaryPP
Master
06/21/24-06:21
Best buys
Best buys