/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Steph59
Master
15/06/24-22:22
I love this shampoo, The Garnier Ultimate Blends Plumping
I love this shampoo, The Garnier Ultimate Blends Plumping Hair Food Watermelon and Pomegranate Shampoo is one of my favourites. I love to combine it with the conditioner in the same range for lovely soft and conditioned hair full of body and bounce. It smells absolutely gorgeous and creates a lovely rich lather when applied to wet hair. It feels so nourishing and uplifting whilst using it. I am truly impressed at how this hair care range does not make my fine hair feel weighed down or lank. I found a super sized 530ml bottle in my local Home Bargains Store so I could not resist purchasing it. Such an excellent hair care product.
Steph59
Master
15/06/24-21:34
For gentle but effective cleansing and toning I love Garnier
For gentle but effective cleansing and toning I love Garnier Rose Soothing Cleansing Milk and Rose Soothing Toner. This soothing makeup remover is designed to effectively remove makeup without stripping the skin of its natural moisture barrier. the formula helps to minimize the risk of adverse reactions with Rose Water to help soothe the irritation that can occur after makeup removal. The Rose Toner is a lightweight formula that glides across your skin,absorbing fast to avoid any tightness or dryness. An enrichment of Rose Water cools and softens, never stripping your skin of its natural, essential oils and instead encouraging a touchable, dewy complexion. Both products are infused with 96% of natural ingredients, leaving you safe in the knowledge that only the kindest ingredients are coming into contact with your complexion. I would really recommend both they are lovely 💗
Christie
Skilled
15/06/24-21:29
Thankyou @141977360 for my sheet masks, used this one
Thankyou @Garnier Official for my sheet masks, used this one tonight as I was wanting to relax and unwind in the bath it contains hyaluronic and lavender for hydration and fatigue, my skin feels so nice and refreshed now😍 can’t wait to use the rest!
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Steph59
Master
15/06/24-21:18
Garnier Skin Naturals 2-in-1 Eye Make-Up Remover ---- This
Garnier Skin Naturals 2-in-1 Eye Make-Up Remover ---- This product comes in a 125 ml plastic bottle with a clip open and close lid. It is a gentle, bi phase non-irritating cleanser that effectively removes even waterproof makeup without drying the skin. Before use gently shake the bottle to combine the ingredients together. It is super easy to use without the need of rubbing, you just need to wipe gently. It does not over-dry the skin or leave any uncomfortable tightness. The remover is fortified with naturally-derived arginine, to protect and care for your lashes and delicate eye area, minimizing the risks of irritation or redness. To use: Apply to a cotton/reusable pad and gently wipe away any eye makeup. Continue to wipe gently until all the eye makeup is removed. I love this product it is super gentle and effective. It is so gentle that it is suitable for sensitive skin.
Hazeld
Master
15/06/24-20:47
Night night all. Sleep well 😴
Night night all. Sleep well 😴
Anna Sogo
Skilled
15/06/24-20:35
I’m so impressed with this AHA + BHA Charcoal Daily
I’m so impressed with this AHA + BHA Charcoal Daily Mattifying Air Cream! I can safely say the look and texture of it is unlike any other skincare product I’ve tried before. It has a lightweight gel feel with absolutely no greasy residue in the slightest. The dark colour looks very cool in the pot but rest assured it doesn’t show at all on the skin. I particularly loved how effortlessly it spread and absorbed as it meant I could use a small pea-sized amount and still easily cover my face without feeling like there were any dry spots. As someone prone to blemishes the ingredients in this product are perfect. The combination of the acids with charcoal and niacinamide keeps oiliness under control and the formula itself is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic so won’t clog the pores. Upon application I noticed a really nice mattifying effect that hydrated the skin without leaving it looking dull. The most impressive part of this however is its performance over the course of the day. I noticed my face felt incredibly soft and smooth and not oily at all, even by the end of the day when I would usually expect to see oiliness coming through quite a bit. I’ve definitely found a new favourite with this product and will trust this to keep my face soft and matte, especially on warm sunny days. If you struggle with blemishes and/or oiliness I would highly recommend trying this out - I don’t think you’ll be disappointed!
💚💚💚 Malibu44 💚💚💚
Master
15/06/24-19:22
Love this Gradual Tan
Love this Gradual Tan
Pixie666
Skilled
15/06/24-19:09
My next makeup look I wanna try is jareth
My next makeup look I wanna try is jareth