/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Ameliarose
Skilled
06/15/24-12:43
my favourite x beauty buys šŸ˜ leaves me feeling amazing
my favourite x beauty buys šŸ˜ leaves me feeling amazing
Ellabella
Master
06/15/24-12:04
Bought this toner today to try!
Bought this toner today to try!
puipiete
Enthusiast
06/15/24-11:48
The best serum :)
The best serum :)
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Safa
Master
06/15/24-11:31
Happy Saturday šŸ˜Š
Happy Saturday šŸ˜Š
Steph59
Master
06/15/24-11:11
Clara will take you on a virtual tour of the Garnier
Clara will take you on a virtual tour of the Garnier ColorHome. She will take you to all areas of the Color Home, answer questions and guidance or you can navigate on your own.
Christabelle
Skilled
06/15/24-11:04
This looks like a great set šŸ˜
This looks like a great set šŸ˜
Xxanna11xx
Skilled
06/15/24-10:38 (edited on 06/15/24-10:39)
Most gorgeous test from this lovely community! Review below
Most gorgeous test from this lovely community! Review below for anyone interested ā¤ļø how did everyone else like it? This is a brilliant gel moisturiser and completely unique compared to any other moisturiser I have ever tried. The gel formula means that this just glides onto the skin and you only need a small amount to cover your whole face and neck. It sinks in so quickly and is perfect to prime the skin before foundation. Ive only used the moisturiser for several days now, but I have noticed that my skin hasn't broke out at all since i started using it, which is a miracle in and of itself. It keeps my oily skin at bay yet hydrates and moisturises my skin all day! The black colour of the moisturiser isnt visible on the skin and the charchoal and AHA BHAs provide the most amazing skin benefits! I highly recommend this product to anyone with oily and spot prone skin for the perfect barrier to those pesky spots!
Beauty_blendr
Master
06/15/24-10:17
My hair felt substantially smoother, more manageable, and
My hair felt substantially smoother, more manageable, and less frizzy after applying it as a mask. For those looking for more natural hair treatment products choices, this product is an excellent option.