/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Hayley โœจ๐Ÿฆ‹
Master
21/07/24-14:00 (edited on 21/07/24-19:35)
I love to use a scrub on my body; one that is gentle,
I love to use a scrub on my body; one that is gentle, consists of natural products and isnโ€™t too abrasive on the skin. Kind to sensitive skin & super hydrating ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป Iโ€™m not too keen on regular tanning products and their after smell / how you end up with streaks. HOWEVER, Garnierโ€™s gradual tan is so nice- the smell is gorgeous and they use natural products and itโ€™s streak free โ˜„๏ธโœ”๏ธ I donโ€™t use tanning products more than once a week usually, just because I prefer a gentle glow and these products definitely give me that ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸคŒ๐Ÿป @Garnier Official @Ellie
Suzy
Skilled
21/07/24-13:56
Happy Sunday, hope everyone is having a lovely day. Just
Happy Sunday, hope everyone is having a lovely day. Just applying some of this body cream, smells divine and keeps my skin so smooth all day long.
Sarahri3009
Skilled
21/07/24-13:54
This is, by far, the best hand cream Iโ€™ve used in a long
This is, by far, the best hand cream Iโ€™ve used in a long time. I absolutely love it.
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Lanyaxx
Enthusiast
21/07/24-12:17
Happy Sunday! โ˜€๏ธ   What are you all doing today?
Happy Sunday! โ˜€๏ธ What are you all doing today?
Natalie
Skilled
21/07/24-11:40
I was looking for a serum which would make my skin look
I was looking for a serum which would make my skin look radiant and reduce my hyperpigmentation and I decided to try this a few months ago and now I absolutely swear by this product it does exactly what I wanted it to. Itโ€™s my go to product now.
Steph59
Master
21/07/24-10:51
Garnier Brightening Vitamin C Cream Cleanser --- This
Garnier Brightening Vitamin C Cream Cleanser --- This brightening cream cleanser deeply cleanses, hydrates and brightens the skin for a more even and glowing complexion. It gently removes make-up and impurities collected on the skin throughout the day. It does this while maintaining the skinโ€™s natural moisture barrier. It has a lovely fresh citrus scent that is not at all overpowering and a little goes a long way. A small pump of cleanser is enough for applying to wet skin and it develops a nice lather. Rinse thoroughly and the skin is left feeling so fresh and invigorated. With continuous use the skin looks brighter, the skin tone looks more even and purified. I love that this product does not leave skin dry and leave feelings of tightness. I have combination skin and this lovely cleanser works really well for me. It is lovely and gentle and is suitable for sensitive skin. I love that all Garnier products are cruelty free which is a major factor for me when purchasing products. I would recommend x
Hazeld
Master
21/07/24-10:42 (edited on 21/07/24-10:44)
Good morning everyone. Hope you have a lovely day
Good morning everyone. Hope you have a lovely day
Steph59
Master
21/07/24-10:28
Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Honey Serum -- After receiving
Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Honey Serum -- After receiving a Hair Honey Serum some time ago for test and review this product has become a staple product in my hair care routine. The Hair Honey is blended with acacia honey and it is a hair treatment for dry damaged hair with instant repairing results. . This non-sticky, non-greasy hair repair serum fights up to 4X less breakage and acts as a heat protection treatment for hair up to 230 degrees. It has definitely helped to keep my hair in good shape whilst I have been growing it.