Home / Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Kelly
Skilled
04/13/24-19:18 (edited on 04/13/24-19:20)
So I was looking forward to a chill with one of my new
So I was looking forward to a chill with one of my new garnier masks tonight and my daughter beat me to it saying she needs to chill and relax . Well best way to do it with a garnier mask thanks #mygarniercommunity you’ve created a mask thief
Danhemx
Master
04/13/24-19:16
Received my gifts today from #Garnier ! Came just in time
Received my gifts today from #Garnier ! Came just in time for my weekly pamper night, can’t wait to use them. Thank you so much 🫶🏼🩷
Kazi
Skilled
04/13/24-19:11
Perfect start to a skincare night 😍😍❤️
Perfect start to a skincare night 😍😍❤️
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Mamabear
Skilled
04/13/24-18:51
Thinking of changing me hair colour and loving this xx
Thinking of changing me hair colour and loving this xx
ClaireP
Skilled
04/13/24-18:33
Thank u so much @141597806 @141977360 for this bundle of joy
Thank u so much @Ravi @Garnier @Garnier Official for this bundle of joy which I've received today for moving up last month. Looking forward to some much needed pamper sessions with them. I'll set my sights on becoming a master now. Thanks again. ❤
Kajal
Skilled
04/13/24-17:47
Had my best time playing with the Garnier hair colours in
Had my best time playing with the Garnier hair colours in virtual try on home. I am so excited to have found my next perfect hair shade.! All thanks to Garnier :)
Carlton
Master
04/13/24-17:40
Lovely selection of Garnier skincare
Lovely selection of Garnier skincare
Monica
Skilled
04/13/24-17:09
I just received this gift 😍😍😍 I can't wait to treat
I just received this gift 😍😍😍 I can't wait to treat myself to these beauties. !!! Thank you 🤗🤗🤗🤗