/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Abs123
Master
12/06/24-12:54
Can't wait to test this out🀩 thanks garnier
Can't wait to test this out🀩 thanks garnier
Murfi
Skilled
12/06/24-12:43
Was over the moon receiving this PR box recently. I
Was over the moon receiving this PR box recently. I absolutely love all my goodies! 😍🫢🏻
Beauty_blendr
Master
12/06/24-12:35
😍😍😍😍😍 thanks Garnier community for these lovely
😍😍😍😍😍 thanks Garnier community for these lovely products. Can't wait to try and post reviews for all of them... Love Garnier products πŸ’š πŸ’š πŸ’š πŸ’š thank you everyone 😍 @Ravi @Garnier @Pena @ Garnier
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Jess
Skilled
12/06/24-12:34
Everyone knows this is the best gradual!!
Everyone knows this is the best gradual!!
Safa
Master
12/06/24-12:32
Good afternoon 😊
Good afternoon 😊
Steph59
Master
12/06/24-12:23
My Garnier Pure Active AHA+BHA Charcoal Daily Mattifying Air
My Garnier Pure Active AHA+BHA Charcoal Daily Mattifying Air Cream for test and review has literally just arrived via Royal mail. Thank you so much Garnier Community Team for selecting me to test and review it. After using for a few days I shall send my review x
validated
Chiaraboss
Master
12/06/24-12:09
I absolutely love braiding hairβ€”it's such a creative and
I absolutely love braiding hairβ€”it's such a creative and relaxing activity. Plus, using conditioner makes it even better by keeping the hair smooth, shiny, and easy to work with. There's nothing like the satisfaction of creating a beautiful braid with perfectly conditioned hair!πŸŽ€
Lesley P
Skilled
12/06/24-12:06
Ready to put on my milky mask. They leave your skin feeling
Ready to put on my milky mask. They leave your skin feeling so refreshed and smooth. Great product. Thank you Garnier 😊