/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
NicoleJade24
Skilled
06/11/24-15:18
I have returned from holiday after using the sun cream mist
I have returned from holiday after using the sun cream mist and it was brilliant. I usually burn on the pool days because I'm in and out of the pool and the cream washes off, the water reflects and then I'm burnt. But I was using this (I did reapply later in the day for peace of mind), but I didn't burn. It was very easy to apply. Really pleased with it.
Lisamarie209
Master
06/11/24-15:15
I am so close now 🫢
I am so close now 🫢
Mads.xx
Master
06/11/24-15:09
Last night I tried my new Garnier moisture bomb sheet mask!I
Last night I tried my new Garnier moisture bomb sheet mask!I don’t even know where to start as this was unreal! I started off by applying this mask, the packaging is so gorgeous and eye appealing and so simple to open and apply which is an amazing start!Once applied I left on for 15 minutes!This sheet mask is infused with one bottle of serum and has hyaluronic acid and green tea which is amazing for a hydrating and rebalance affect! Whilst using the aroma and scent that come of this was incredible, I felt so relaxed and my face felt so refreshed within only minutes of applying! Once the 15 minutes was up I removed and the results were insane!I felt so refreshed my skin was so hydrated and my face was glowing! I really enjoyed this face mask and it made me feel like a new person! It made my skin so much purer and I really felt the rebalancing affect! I have so many good things to say about this product and why I prefer it over other brands!1- the packaging is appealing and easy to open and apply as I found some brands are very hard to open and needed scissors 2- the results were immediate unlike others!3- the price!!!! The value for money with this is incrediable 4- and my final point is my favourite! For up to a week after use this still takes affect, within a week of using this your t-zone will become mattified, skin will appear improved and pores will be less visible!Insane! I really don’t know what more you could ask for from a face mask! I’m overly happy with this and really recommend to everyone who is yet to try!
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Kezz
Skilled
06/11/24-14:40
Thank you garnier for my free gifts looking forward to using
Thank you garnier for my free gifts looking forward to using them 😊
Susieboo
Master
06/11/24-14:17
Afternoon Garnier Community πŸ’šPopping this on for a few days
Afternoon Garnier Community πŸ’šPopping this on for a few days before my fake tan before my holiday πŸ’š
Jodzxx
Skilled
06/11/24-14:07
Absolutely loving the Skin Active Vitamin C Brightening Day
Absolutely loving the Skin Active Vitamin C Brightening Day Cream and Eye Serum!!
Rachael
Skilled
06/11/24-14:07
Garnier Brightening Vitamin C Cleanser! Smells so Nice πŸ‘
Garnier Brightening Vitamin C Cleanser! Smells so Nice πŸ‘
SylviaM
Master
06/11/24-13:58
Absolutely adore these sheet masks. There is so much of
Absolutely adore these sheet masks. There is so much of serum in them you can use them twice for sure. They leave my skin looking so plumped, dewy and fresh, it automatically makes my day better. Highly recommended!