/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Kinia1931
Skilled
06/08/24-16:21
Easy to use. There's a nice selection of both eye and face
Easy to use. There's a nice selection of both eye and face masks - slightly different descriptions and purposes. I have no idea if my face or under eye area looks any different after use! But they certainly feel good and the cooling effect is always pleasant.
Dinabrok
Skilled
06/08/24-16:11
Pink hair, what do we think?
Pink hair, what do we think?
Pocketminxuk
Master
06/08/24-15:40
The garnier colour AI says this is my best match. Okay then πŸ‘Œ
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Criss
Skilled
06/08/24-15:10
Amazing hair mask! Smell divine (all of them as I like to
Amazing hair mask! Smell divine (all of them as I like to switch them) love the fact that you can use it so many waysπŸ₯° as a hair mask, leave in conditioner and style a slick look. Would love if there would be as well a hair mist to intensify even more the smell 🀀 @Garnier Official @Ravi @Garnier @Pena @ Garnier
Teo D
Master
06/08/24-14:50
Garnier Community you have no idea how you make my day πŸ’– to
Garnier Community you have no idea how you make my day πŸ’– to come home from work and receive this gift. 🎁 First of all because my vitamin C serym just finished this morning, I have on my wish list to try the tanning drops and I never knew that aloe body superfood smells that good (I usually buy with fruits smell). I can’t wait to try the pads and obviously I have the sunscreen but It’s that great and I’m glad that now i have a backup 😁. Thank you so much πŸ™πŸ½
Anamaria
Skilled
06/08/24-14:27
Garnier  β€οΈ
Garnier  β€οΈ
Flower89
Master
06/08/24-14:22
Love this Vitamin C eye cream πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›I’ve been using this
Love this Vitamin C eye cream πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›I’ve been using this for a 2 weeks now. It’s the best product I’ve found for neutralising the dark colour at the corner of my eyes. Goes on easily and lasts all day. Beautiful creamy texture that blends in well.
Gia35
Skilled
06/08/24-14:15
THANK YOU GARNIER! Very grateful for this! πŸ₯°
THANK YOU GARNIER! Very grateful for this! πŸ₯°