/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
CNS1994
Skilled
06/05/24-17:24
Left pictures (night time routine) - after using the
Left pictures (night time routine) - after using the micellar water, Cleanser and night Serum. Middle pictures - nothing on at all. Right pictures (morning routine) - Cleanser, day cream, day Serum, eye cream and daily UV. My skin is absolutely glowing each morning after doing my night and day routine, the dark circles under my eyes don't look anywhere near as bad, the Vitamin C collection works wonders for me
โˆšalkยฅrie
Enthusiast
06/05/24-17:08
So happy with my new cleanser, it's time to start resting
So happy with my new cleanser, it's time to start resting years instead of adding them ๐Ÿ˜œ
Vicks
Enthusiast
06/05/24-16:28
My AI skincare
My AI skincare
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
naya
Skilled
06/05/24-16:22
@garniercolourhome๐Ÿ˜ love it i got this
@garniercolourhome๐Ÿ˜ love it i got this
Marija
Skilled
06/05/24-15:25
First of all , I would like to say thank you for letting me
First of all , I would like to say thank you for letting me to test and review this product. Iโ€™ve been using it for a couple weeks and I saw some results on my face. Now I have less blemished skin and also it is smoother. I was applying this fluid every day before going outside , mixing together with my favourite moisturiser because my skin is dehydrated and needs more hydration. Donโ€™t forget to shake it well before use! ๐Ÿ˜Š Will use it during whole coming summer because it has SPF 50+ so my face skin will feel well protected. Thank you so much! ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ Highly recommended specially for blemished skin.
Teo D
Master
06/05/24-15:25
Summer glow
Summer glow
Sindu
Skilled
06/05/24-15:14
My all-time favourite very high protection SPF50 +
My all-time favourite very high protection SPF50 +
Tiggu
Enthusiast