Home / Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Khushi
Skilled
04/03/24-09:33
Good morning everyone
Good morning everyone
Khi
Master
04/03/24-09:27
Have a beautiful day lovely Garnier Community x ♥️♥️♥️
Have a beautiful day lovely Garnier Community x ♥️♥️♥️
Yazzi
Enthusiast
04/03/24-09:06
Hand down best thing I ever discovered for removing my
Hand down best thing I ever discovered for removing my makeup !!!! God sent . Show me likes
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Hannie19
Skilled
04/03/24-09:04
The holy grail of makeup removers. There isn't a waterproof
The holy grail of makeup removers. There isn't a waterproof mascara or eyeliner that can't be removed by this.
Yazzi
Enthusiast
04/03/24-08:47
This is my go to product to remove my makeup. It’s super
This is my go to product to remove my makeup. It’s super gentle on my skin and makes my skin ever so clear and soft . Removes every trace of makeup
Kirsty
Enthusiast
04/03/24-08:39
Getting ready for when the sun actually starts to shine
Getting ready for when the sun actually starts to shine again. What's everyone's thoughts on coloured sun protection? I'm looking to not look like I reflect the sun this year 🙂
Desi
Master
04/03/24-08:35
Love this brightening cleanser,cleans all impurities and
Love this brightening cleanser,cleans all impurities and excess oil without drying my skin
CH20
Master
04/03/24-08:19
Lovely Garnier favourites, great reliable products that work
Lovely Garnier favourites, great reliable products that work consistently. Great shampoos that keep me hair and scalp healthy plus a cleanser that's so gentle and hydrating. This has also reduced the appearance of my pores too ,my skin looks and feels really healthy. I love the fact that it's a big bottle and I only need to use one pump so it lasts ages too!