Home / Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Mel24
Skilled
04/11/24-01:01
Can't wait to try it x
Can't wait to try it x
Marija
Skilled
04/11/24-00:33
I can honestly say that this Micellar water is one of the
I can honestly say that this Micellar water is one of the best Garnier products ever. My best buy and I always make sure I have much stocked at home. Perfectly removes any type of makeup and impurities from my face. Must have! 🫶🏽
Mel24
Skilled
04/10/24-23:38 (edited on 04/11/24-00:41)
It leaves my skin feeling refreshed, clean, and incredibly
It leaves my skin feeling refreshed, clean, and incredibly smooth. 😍
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Dinaa
Master
04/10/24-23:16
I like the Garnier Superfood product with avocado because it
I like the Garnier Superfood product with avocado because it leaves my skin feeling deeply hydrated and nourished, and I appreciate the natural ingredients it contains 🥑
Dinaa
Master
04/10/24-23:12
I appreciate the Garnier sunscreen with ceramides for it's
I appreciate the Garnier sunscreen with ceramides for it's effective UV protection and lightweight texture 🌞
Steph59
Master
04/10/24-21:38
I love the Garnier Vitamin C Skincare Range. They have such
I love the Garnier Vitamin C Skincare Range. They have such a great variety in this range to care for and protect your facial skin and body. They smell lovely and effectively cleanse, moisturize, protect, plump and give the skin a lovely glow. Such effective products at affordable prices. I would recommend x
Steph59
Master
04/10/24-21:35
Garnier Eye Sheet Masks       These little sheet masks are
Garnier Eye Sheet Masks These little sheet masks are designed exclusively for restoring moisture and energising the skin around the eyes. They are so refreshing and uplifting and give a great pick me up feeling for eyes that looks dull and dehydrated. A perfect pampering experience for healthier and rejuvenated looking eyes.
Steph59
Master
04/10/24-21:34
Garnier Sheet Masks       I always like to have a selection
Garnier Sheet Masks I always like to have a selection of these sheet masks in my cosmetics and skincare drawer. I then always have some readily available for when my skin is in need of a pamper. They are such great value and leave the skin feeling plumped and hydrated with a healthy glow. I would recommend x