/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Jennie
Master
06/03/24-19:22
I have got such a good routine with my skin then I ever have
I have got such a good routine with my skin then I ever have using the vitamin C range. My skin has never been amazing but I have less break outs and I feel more confident in myself. Really impressed with the products but also thanks to this community for the knowledge on how to use things and what is best for my skin πŸ₯°
Zogbuts
Master
06/03/24-19:20
Does anyone know what products I can still use safely when
Does anyone know what products I can still use safely when trying for a baby, I have unfortunately miscarried recently and am trying to combat anything that may have contributed to this and have read that some products are not suitable to use. Also which products are best to use for a pick me up as I know I should not be feel that it is myself to blame xx
K.sudddaby
Skilled
06/03/24-19:02
When my hair needs that little bit extra care
When my hair needs that little bit extra care
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Skinlovesbysam
Skilled
06/03/24-18:00
The best Vit C duo to get glowing skin !! You can see my
The best Vit C duo to get glowing skin !! You can see my full video showing how glowing these leave your skin on my instagram page @skinlovesbysam is my user name
Teo D
Master
06/03/24-17:52
Finally got this one to try it 😁
Finally got this one to try it 😁
Elle
Skilled
06/03/24-17:47
I just want to take a moment to say that I am so happy with
I just want to take a moment to say that I am so happy with my hair transformation in terms of health, shine and strength. It really is all thanks to garnier! The hair food and honey serum in particular have made such a huge difference in the appearance and feel of my hair and i just love this brand for getting me here. πŸ’œπŸ’œ
CNS1994
Skilled
06/03/24-17:06
Have you tried the colour match quiz? What's result did you
Have you tried the colour match quiz? What's result did you get?
Cathrine
Master
06/03/24-16:37
Highly recommend the Vitamin C Brightening Night Serum 🧑
Highly recommend the Vitamin C Brightening Night Serum 🧑 it’s so so good for radiant and clear skin 🍊