/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Sunita
Skilled
05/31/24-19:04
I shared abit of Garnier Love with my older sister. I
I shared abit of Garnier Love with my older sister. I brought a few items that I love and sent her selfcare parcel which I think is always great to receive a surprise parcel!
Shane
Master
05/31/24-19:01
Hi πŸ‘‹  My name is Shane and I am new here I am a hairdresser
Hi πŸ‘‹ My name is Shane and I am new here I am a hairdresser and aesthetics practitioner I am looking to conect and learn all about garnier hair skin and body products please give me a follow I am following all back πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’•
Demiileigh33
Skilled
05/31/24-19:00
Tonight’s sheet mask i absolutely love this one it leaves my
Tonight’s sheet mask i absolutely love this one it leaves my skin feeling smooth & hydrated πŸ₯° These masks have also reduced my breakouts which I am over the moon about πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
CNS1994
Skilled
05/31/24-18:20 (edited on 05/31/24-18:20)
My daughter has beautiful hair that is straight on the top
My daughter has beautiful hair that is straight on the top but underneath it's tight waves/curls from the roots which make it so unruly and dry, I used a combination of products and oh my God it's made such a huge difference. Left was it before using the products and right was after using them. Normally I struggle to get her hair up in a pony tail but today it was so easy! It looks much brighter/blonder as well. Her hair has honestly never looked and felt so good. If anyone would like to know what we done please just ask πŸ™‚
Lauraslife_1
Master
05/31/24-12:35
Self care never looked so good 😊 Which tissue mask is your
Self care never looked so good 😊 Which tissue mask is your favourite? I like the Pomegranate one x
AgaS
Master
05/31/24-12:20
If you need any tips on how to colour your hair at home, you
If you need any tips on how to colour your hair at home, you definetely should visit Garnier Colour HomeπŸ‘Œ
valeriageorgallidou
Skilled
05/31/24-11:17
Makeup look for a wedding guest, then perfectly removed with
Makeup look for a wedding guest, then perfectly removed with garnier micellar water!
Jlhuntly
Enthusiast
05/31/24-11:13
Love the garnier micellar water
Love the garnier micellar water