/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
AgeesEasel
Master
05/30/24-16:17
Garnier Face and Eye trio really lovely 🤗❤️
Garnier Face and Eye trio really lovely 🤗❤️
Margaret123456
Skilled
05/30/24-16:09
Garnier Skin Active moisture bomb eye sheet mask . Comes as
Garnier Skin Active moisture bomb eye sheet mask . Comes as a pair of cooling eye patches. These little beauties really cool your eyes and add extra moisture with the hyaluronic acid . Plus what is great is the extra orange juice brightens the skin under your eyes and helps reduce the dark circles . The eye mask is ophthalmic and fragrance free so you know even the most sensitive of us will be ok to use this product . I always have to be careful and these patches were great,giving me that just left the spa look . I put mine in the fridge before I applied the patches ,they were super cooling and I'm definitely buying more . What's brilliant too is that it's a vegan formula and the patches are compostable. Fabulous cooling effect and skin around my eyes are so refreshed.
Dogmum
Skilled
05/30/24-15:01
Just off to relax with this amazing sheet mask. Love the way
Just off to relax with this amazing sheet mask. Love the way this hydrates my skin ❤️
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Aaliya 🎀
Skilled
05/30/24-14:51
I’m absolutely obsessed with Garnier products, but this
I’m absolutely obsessed with Garnier products, but this right here takes the cake! This is the VITAMIN C serum cream ,infused with SPF 25! ☀️ i love this so much because it makes my skin visibly brighter,i’ve used this for 3 months hand the one on the right is a repurchase! It makes my skin so soft and moisturized. 100% recommend and is super cheap! 💰
Jessybear14x
Skilled
05/30/24-14:42
Has anyone tried this eye makeup remover? Purchased for my
Has anyone tried this eye makeup remover? Purchased for my teenagers who use sooo much mascara 😂
SuzeySuze
Master
05/30/24-14:34
So sorry for the late reply on this, have been so busy
So sorry for the late reply on this, have been so busy lately, just not enough hours in the day! A huge thank you to everyone involved in my lovely box of goodies for reaching master status. Some items were on my wish list too so can't wait to try!!
Sophie
Skilled
05/30/24-12:39
Recently dyed my hair and have been using this mask every
Recently dyed my hair and have been using this mask every few days and have significantly noticed as ease up on damage that I previously got from a past hair dye disaster
Raditsa
Master
05/30/24-12:23
I started using for awhile this brightenning, vitamin C
I started using for awhile this brightenning, vitamin C serum and have only positive impression on it. I aply on a cleaned face once a day and after i put a cream. The effect is amazing after using it for a week. My skin looks brightened, fresh and very healthy. The texture ia very light, very easy to aply and absorbing very fast in a minute. I put drops all around my face and neck. Smells lovely and very fresh. I highly recommend this serum If you haven't tried please try it. It's wonderful!