/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Jeasays
Master
29/05/24-13:59
Hey my beauties whats up!Review Time ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ‘Love this new
Hey my beauties whats up!Review Time ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ‘Love this new vitamin C skincare range by @garnieruk. Both are my heart favorites and I love to use these daily in my day time skincare routine. ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’›๐ŸคUV Fluid Glow ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ‘Brightening to help reduce the appearance of dark spots. ๐Ÿ‘Love it's Lightweight formula, non-greasy, non-sticky, non-comedogenic. ๐Ÿ‘SPF 50+UVA & UVB protection. ๐Ÿ‘Its my favorite skin tint, love it's light weight formula that perfectly blends with different skin tones for an instant glow & more even skin.๐Ÿ‘I apply this skin tint over my sunscreen. Very comfortable even under the foundation.๐Ÿ’›๐ŸคGarnier Vitamin C Serum ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ‘I tried this serum and got really good fast results. Much better then any other expensive serums. ๐Ÿ‘It Contains Naicinamide,30* vitamin C, Salicylic Acids, Vitamin E, Sodium Hyaluronate. ๐Ÿ‘Non oily and fast absorbing formula.๐Ÿ‘IT instantly brightens the skin.๐Ÿ‘Works good with other skin products and doesn't irritate on skin. ๐Ÿ‘Prefer to apply on morning or night both time. *๐Ÿ‘Suitable for all skin types.๐Ÿ‘Improves skin tones and textures along with dark spots. ๐Ÿ‘Must apply sunscreen over it if you are applying in day time too.Share your favorite go to vitamin C Serum and skin tint in the comments section below.@garnieruk @Garnier Gifted โœจStay beautiful ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ˜Š
Las28145
Skilled
29/05/24-13:55
I love the colour try on for hair! Really like the purple ๐Ÿ’œ
I love the colour try on for hair! Really like the purple ๐Ÿ’œ
Tasha
Master
29/05/24-13:44
This is such an amazing serum to use . Itโ€™s been great to
This is such an amazing serum to use . Itโ€™s been great to keep my skin clear and my daughter has found this amazing to and reduced her acne massively .
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Alc97
Skilled
29/05/24-13:25
My absolute faves by garnier!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
My absolute faves by garnier!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Sami
Skilled
29/05/24-13:05
I think I like the red ๐Ÿ˜
I think I like the red ๐Ÿ˜
Clairem28
Skilled
29/05/24-12:03
Can not wait to try this!!! Love garnier products for my
Can not wait to try this!!! Love garnier products for my hair
Flory
Skilled
29/05/24-11:38
Does anyone have any suggestions on what are the best
Does anyone have any suggestions on what are the best products for hair loss?Tnx ๐Ÿฉต
Nicole
Master
29/05/24-11:23
I love this reusable eco pads they are amazing โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
I love this reusable eco pads they are amazing โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ