Home / Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Collettemarie33
Master
03/28/24-07:27
💜💜 Lovely cleanser preparing for work. Its amazing leaves
💜💜 Lovely cleanser preparing for work. Its amazing leaves skin so soft and hydrated. Happy Thursday have a lovely day. 💜💜
Paula81
Master
03/28/24-07:26
Good morning everyone 😊
Good morning everyone 😊
madrasa
Skilled
03/28/24-04:33
I love the virtual shopping experience that the Garnier
I love the virtual shopping experience that the Garnier Colour Home virtual space gives!
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
validated
Mich346
Skilled
03/28/24-00:33
Like this it what the Garnier virtual skin app told me to
Like this it what the Garnier virtual skin app told me to use
Khi
Master
03/28/24-00:04
Ultimate Blends Nourishing Banana Hair Drink for dry hair
Ultimate Blends Nourishing Banana Hair Drink for dry hair leaves a smooth natural & shiny feeling with a lightweight hydrating liquid scent texture creating a healthy look all day long leaving my hair feeling & smelling great. ✨️Silicone free ✨️Vegan formula ✨️Cruelty free  ✨️Nourishes  ✨️Healthy Hair ✨️Natural  ✨️Hydrates  ✨️Smooth  ✨️Shines ✨️Frizz free  ✨️Dry Hair  ✨️Easy to use nozzle 
Bimba
Enthusiast
03/27/24-23:38
Stupendo.
Stupendo.
validated
Sag
Skilled
03/27/24-23:16
Omg where do I start ! This face wash is absolutelyy
Omg where do I start ! This face wash is absolutelyy amazing!! I use this almost every morning as I wake up with a rough nose full of blackheads and I feel crazy when my skin doesn't feel soft and smooth. This face wash can also be used as a scrub or mask but I mostly use it as a scrub for my blackheads. It's amazing before starting your morning skincare routine and it wakes you up as well. Almost as if you are ready for a new day and your skin is makeup ready too without making the makeup look weird or cakey. The smell is amazing and the product is affordable too. My experience with this cleanser is amazing honestly, no other face wash has made my face feel clean or fresh like this one. It does a great job and I definitely recommend!
Hazeld
Master
03/27/24-22:44
Night night all. Sleep well
Night night all. Sleep well