/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
🌹Meme🌹
Master
05/28/24-07:05
BEAUTY BEST BUy  Tired eyes, tired skin = Garnier Moisture
BEAUTY BEST BUy Tired eyes, tired skin = Garnier Moisture Bomb Lavender Revitalising Sheet MaskReady, set, relax! Mask up with our revolutionary sheet mask to supercharge your skin in just 15 minutes. This hydrating sheet mask is infused with the quantity of one bottle of serum* that strengthens the skin barrier for up to 24-hour hydration. Enriched with Hyaluronic Acid and Lavender Essential Oil for a hydrating and relaxing effect. Suitable for sensitive skin.PROVEN EFFECTIVENESS: In just 15 minutes, skin is intensely rehydrated. Complexion looks fresher, as if rested. After 4 weeks, signs of fatigue are reduced. Skin feels suppler, smoother and more bouncy and replumped.
Susieboo
Master
05/28/24-05:44 (edited on 05/28/24-05:47)
Good morning πŸ’š have a good day πŸ’š This is my Hair Honey
Good morning πŸ’š have a good day πŸ’š This is my Hair Honey collection to nourish my curly Frizz !
Yury
Master
05/28/24-05:34
Good morning evrione happy Tuesday 😊 im back at work today
Good morning evrione happy Tuesday 😊 im back at work today after 3weks off !
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Carlton
Master
05/28/24-04:46
Happy Tuesday Community i love the smell of my Garnier
Happy Tuesday Community i love the smell of my Garnier Vitamin C and mango body superfood it leaves my skin so soft smooth and hydrated
India
Enthusiast
05/28/24-02:59
fair time
fair time
Amyo.10
Skilled
05/27/24-23:16
bed time
bed time
Raechael39
Enthusiast