Home / Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Mahh Cris
Master
24/03/24-14:55
Virtual Color Home is very cool and interesting. Lots of
Virtual Color Home is very cool and interesting. Lots of useful information. Very good Garnier 👏👏!
Mahh Cris
Master
24/03/24-14:41
And Saturday night was like this: Netflix, snacks and
And Saturday night was like this: Netflix, snacks and pampering with Moisture Bomb Sheet Mask Garnier for dull skin: With hyaluronic acid +sakura provides super hydrating +glow reviving. Result: hydrated, soft , glowing and rested-looking skin. In my case, with menopausal skin that is always dry and dull , I think Garnier sheet masks help a lot to treat my skin. Infused with the quantity of 1 bottle of serum ? Definitely yes because Garnier sheet masks are extremely wet, there is a lot of product left in the packaging and you can definitely use it on your neck, neckline and hands. 👌
Dizzy
Enthusiast
24/03/24-14:39
My forever favourite body lotion. Can’t be without it 💚
My forever favourite body lotion. Can’t be without it 💚
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
sarakurows
Enthusiast
24/03/24-13:54
This is my second purchase of the 700ml all-in-1 micellar
This is my second purchase of the 700ml all-in-1 micellar cleansing water, my last one lasted me a FULL year! Worth the money to opt for a bigger size🎀 My must have product - using Garnier for years and they’ve never failed my skin😍🫶🏻
Natnay
Master
24/03/24-11:51
Some useful tips for healthy and growing hair!
Some useful tips for healthy and growing hair!
Nadezhda Marinova
Skilled
24/03/24-10:36
Very nice and good product. Light and gentle formula and
Very nice and good product. Light and gentle formula and clean perfect ❤️
Kate
Skilled
24/03/24-09:28
Best beauty buy Garnier Rice Water Hair Conditioner, bought
Best beauty buy Garnier Rice Water Hair Conditioner, bought with my own money . Phenomenal making hair stronger, but not weighed down.
Chloe
Enthusiast
24/03/24-08:55
Cannot have a pamper Sunday without my favourite hair mask!
Cannot have a pamper Sunday without my favourite hair mask!