/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Sylwia
Skilled
26/05/24-17:56
Such a great product
Such a great product
Jinal
Master
26/05/24-17:41
Good Evening all ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป
Good Evening all ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป
Charlene
Skilled
26/05/24-17:35
Thank you for choosing me I canโ€™t wait to use it, am
Thank you for choosing me I canโ€™t wait to use it, am probably late for posting itโ€™s been a mad week, my daughter was poorly with ear infection and then my kitten gives birth to kittens ๐Ÿ˜‚. Love to take before and after pics to see a difference
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Steph59
Master
26/05/24-17:31
Garnier GOOD Hair Dye Grey roots, now all gone, thanks to
Garnier GOOD Hair Dye Grey roots, now all gone, thanks to the transformation to vibrant and shiny hair . I love the Garnier GOOD Hair Dye in shade 7.0 Almond Creme Dark Blonde. I love this hair dye as GOOD is a 90%* natural origin colour kit. You apply GOOD hair colour like a hair mask and leave it on for up to 30 minutes. When the time is up you rinse thoroughly to remove all the hair dye and then shampoo gently to remove any residue. Follow with the Silk and Shine conditioner which is enclosed in the colouring pack. It is enriched with nourishing shea butter care which leaves your hair feeling rejuvenated. Beautiful highlights and tones are left in the hair after using the GOOD colouring kit. This hair dye is a vegan formula which has been carefully created to deliver great performance without containing ammonia silicones, and with no alcohol. The product comes inside a GOOD mixing tub and inside is a wooden spatula, the developer cream, the colourant cream and the silk and shine conditioner. I would recommend, my hair feels so soft and nourished and the colour result is great .
Petya
Master
26/05/24-16:32
I have been using Body Superfood aloe vera+magnesium for a
I have been using Body Superfood aloe vera+magnesium for a week now and absolutely love the feeling it gives to my skin.Itโ€™s lightweight yet moisturising and absorbs easily into skin offering deep hydration all day long.Itโ€™s suitable for normal to dry skin and perfect for warmer weather as the one I usually use(cocoa and ceramide) is a little bit thicker for summer and most perfect for winter.This body cream leaves skin smelling fresh and gentle for hours.Itโ€™s the ideal body moisturiser for summer and especially after sun exposure as it restores skinโ€™s moisture and texture. Thank you @Ravi @Garnier for sending this as part of my goodies for reaching Master status!๐Ÿฅฐ
Dinabrok
Skilled
26/05/24-14:22
Definitely embracing the less is more method for my base
Definitely embracing the less is more method for my base make up.
Kezz
Skilled
26/05/24-12:50
First time I've used this smells nice love banana looks
First time I've used this smells nice love banana looks shinier after 1 use going to keep using and see what happens.
Tp93:)
Enthusiast
26/05/24-12:10
Absolutely love these eye masks! So refreshing!
Absolutely love these eye masks! So refreshing!