/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Paula81
Master
23/05/24-13:31
Good afternoon everyone šŸ˜Š
Good afternoon everyone šŸ˜Š
Sophie
Skilled
23/05/24-13:30
Love this!! Best beauty buy
Love this!! Best beauty buy
Raluca
Skilled
23/05/24-13:28
Today I received my masks! Thank you so much Garnier for
Today I received my masks! Thank you so much Garnier for this! Such a treat! I cannot wait to have a pamper night with my better half! ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Migle
Master
23/05/24-13:20
I have used the regular Garnier micellar water for sensitive
I have used the regular Garnier micellar water for sensitive skin for over 6 years now and I love Vitamin C products so having the 2 combined, I knew would be a great thing. The smell is lovely and citrusy but not too strong and after using on day 1, my skin feels hydrated after taking off my makeup and glowy. It's not a toner so there are no additional benefits but when I combine this with other Vitamin C products, I instantly saw a huge difference in my skin. It was no longer dull and lifeless and my acne scars were also fading. I highly recommend if you have dull, dry skin and this will definitely be my new go-to micellar water from now on.šŸ’›šŸ’›šŸ’›
CarlaS
Skilled
23/05/24-13:06
What an amazing cleanser! Did you have a chance to try it
What an amazing cleanser! Did you have a chance to try it out?
Katiek
Master
23/05/24-13:05
ā˜€ļøā˜€ļøā˜€ļø
ā˜€ļøā˜€ļøā˜€ļø
Nadia P
Skilled
23/05/24-12:58
Fabulous product, great on my sensitive skin. Removes makeup
Fabulous product, great on my sensitive skin. Removes makeup and makes my face feel fresh and hydrated . Love it ! Have you tried it? 
Hamna
Skilled
23/05/24-12:54
I achieve this amazing soft glam look by prepping my skin
I achieve this amazing soft glam look by prepping my skin with my favourite garnier products and I loved to tell all of you that how amazing are these and it literally gives you the look you want if you want that your makeup looks fabulous than use these products on that day almost one hour before applying your makeup and than you can clearly see the results